Prince/King Zio

As a child, since he was an Enderman, he couldn't speak English. At around 7 ( he believed ), was when he met the love of his life, and seemed to lose him forever. This love was Luci, an Ink Demon from the Luna Fire Kingdom. They had clicked instantly after he'd given Luci a wither rose. But it was around 10 years later when he met someone new. Vigilante, a shapeshifter who looked part wolf. ( Read: Vigilante if you didn't somehow. ) He had a crush on the male for a while, but he got over it pretty quick, then, next thing he knew while on a walk, there were 2.. People. He felt he remembered one. The pretty one. They walked up to him, smiling and speaking something he couldn't understand. He just nodded and followed, which was what they wanted apparently ( later he learned they'd asked if he wanted to play a round of truth or dare ). They went to a house, laughing and joking, and say down while Io watched. The trio had a lot of fun, but he just read a book on learning English. He began trying to talk to them, and after a while of listening to them, he began talking to them, and they helped him learn. He was content with life, until he finally realized something after being with Luci so long. He was in love. He couldn't quite remember who made the first move, but soon after, Lucius was pregnant somehow ( M Pregnancy, if you don't like it, leave I guess ), and next thing he knew, he had 2 sons. Prince Zig Zag and Prince Zag Zig ( yes he named them <3 ), and then there was another group of kids were coming. He was 21, teaching Zig how to morph and soon, Luci had had a pair of triplets. Fadi, Fani, and Fawn, the one most like himself. He got super drunk one day, and when Luci came home, Zio was laying on their bed, and looked at him with a look of lust. When he woke up the next day, Lucius was pregnant. It was a bit later when Zio met Luci's twin, Citrus. They looked the exact same to Zio, but he trusted his heart and greeted Citrus like a friend, who took him back to his own house. They mentioned hentai to him, leaving him confused, as he had only learned English. Citrus showed him the definition on their phone, giving Zio a nose bleed and teleporting off. After a long wait for them, Lucius finally had his kids- Meanwhile, in a panic, Zio felt something wrong. He left, trying to calm his nervous mind. His eyes went red, and everything was blurry. He heard some screams, and opened his eyes to find himself on a roof. Surrounded by bleeding corpses. He cleaned any evidence and left, after staring at what seemed to be a spray painted pearl on the wall, yet it was black. He got back to the hospital, finding Lucius and forcing himself to forget what happened on the roof of that building. They named them, Luci named the one that looked most like him and was a girl. He called her Esmeralda, and he named the two boys who looked like him Thunder and Night.

(558 words! Are you happy now)