Zim, as a kid, had little goat like horns and a cow like tail. His parents hated him and favored his older brother. So, when he turned 9, he ran away. He ran as far away as possible, with only his backpack. He was taken in by 2 males- Tubbo and Ranboo. Life went slow, he had an uncle Venus, who he at first hated. So did Tubbo. His 1st and 2nd deaths, he cannot remember, but to this day he remembers his last death. After an argument with Tubbo, they disowned him. Just like that. He realized his hate for Venus was influenced. He felt sorry for him, and was nuked by Tubbo. His ghost wandered, and eventually him and his ghost were adopted by Venus. He was revived after a while, but as a cat? Well, it was fine. He was wearing what he'd worn on his last death. His fur was tabby colored, brown with darker brown stripes and a light brown underbelly. He had a singular tuft of a white streak in his fur. When he was younger, about 16, he'd made an area he'd called a burrow. He was now glad he had done so. Quickly, he made it seem more like a home, with a guest room if anyone visited. He thought of Venus for a moment, realizing he still hadn't apologized to him. He thought to do it later, and designed an AI to make the rooms change to one's will, and got a bunch of ferrets. His room had a bunch of drawings and paintings pinned to the wall- But then he remembered his secret room. He grinned in that moment, " They'll regret killing me. " He thought to himself. He ran into that room, and immediately began to dig out a cave in it, completely redesigning it. He finished working on all of it after two years- Well, it was more like a break. He hadn't left very often in those two years, so he went out. He met a piglin, who had their hoof cracked- He wanted to help, so he helped the piglin to his burrow, and glued the part that had cracked back in and wrapped it in a cast. He let them stay there for a while. After a while, he found out that Venus and Tubbo had been uhhh.. Seeing each other. He eventually made up with him, and him and Tubbo planned to talk about it one day, but that date hasn't come yet.