4: Tiddies & Wings

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

     "BONJOUR, PROFESSEUR Crewel! Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?", Juliet brightly greeted, as the dual-haired instructor had let out a chuckle.

     "No, I don't want to sleep with you", Divus Crewel — a professor modeled after Cruella De Vil — replied.

     "You were supposed to say wee-wee!!", the eighteen year-old frowned.

     "It's oui oui", Crewel corrected.

"Ah, so you agreed!", Juliet grinned, to which the thirty-two year-old professor had sighed.

"Go sit down, Puppy".

"Yes sir...", Juliet grumbled, trudging towards her seat beside the Leech twins and Azul, as she noticed that Malleus was taking this class as well.

"Myahaha!! Another failed attempt?", Grim teased.

"Shut up", the girl scowled, as she discreetly (not) turned her attention towards the dark-haired fae.

Sending a wave his way, Malleus glanced from side to side to confirm that it was for him, before raising a brow in suspicion.

"What've you got there, Shrimpy?", Floyd noisily questioned, as his nose was basically prodding at the lunchboxes in Juliet's tote bag.

"It's my thank you gift for you three since you all helped me clean up the Ramshackle Dorm!", Juliet exclaimed, taking out the lunchboxes, as the trio noticed that the girl had mentally taken note of what their favorite food was when they were just casually chatting yesterday.

"Wow...thank you, Romeo", Jade smiled.

     Azul just stared at his handmade lunch, as there was a speckle of guilt forming, for trying to swindle the girl yesterday. However, it quickly dispersed, as Juliet had just laughed.

     "No need. After all, we're friends, right?"

     Jade and Azul kept quiet, whilst Floyd had aggressively nodded and lumped onto his companion to the left of him.

     Grim jumped out of Juliet's lap, as he hissed at the Leech brother.

     "Of course, Shrimpy!! Though since we're friends, we were wondering if you could do something for us", Floyd sneakily brought up.

     "Oh? What is it?"

     "We've opened this café on campus called Monstro Lounge. However, it's been hard getting word out to people about it, and even with MagiCam, it doesn't—"