13.

Naomi Montana.

No man in my seventeen years of living had ever put his hands on me in that way before.

I was shocked and apalled not only at what he did, but because of my unexpected enjoyment of it. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, I was ashamed of myself and I knew that it was wrong to feel this way about it. I know he only did that with the intention to shut me up, and it had definitely worked in his favor.

During cheer, I stared back at myself in the lockeroom mirror, running my fingers over the lush skin where his hand once rested comfortably, almost as if it belonged there. There were no marks left on my skin because of how gentle he was, but at the same time his hands felt rough with intent.

Regardless of my slight misdirected feelings, I knew it was wrong for him to put his hands on me especially without my consent, but to avoid drama between him and all of my close friends and family, I chose to not advise anyone. I figured it would save me a lot of stress. But he wasn't going get off scott free either. This was something I was going to handle myself, without Colton or anyone. I wanted to prove his assumptions about me wrong. I'm not some spoiled brat thats afraid of confrontation, thought, he might be right about the 'can't mind my own business' part.

So I got in my car and I drove to his house.

I parked in front of the cream colored two story house, grabbing my small cream purse before walking down the pathway and up the small amount of stairs onto the porch. The rocking chair and plants on the railing of the veranda greeted me as I adjusted my fitted t shirt. I brought up my fist to knock politely on the door but to my surprise, someone was already heading out the front door, leaving the home.

"Naomi! What are you doing here?" I almost immiediayely recognized the same british accent that was almost never around without a Cherry not too far behind.

Fuck, what do I say?

"Uh, Vinnie left something in my floral design class, thought I'd be a good person and bring it back." I nervously try to laugh it off, hoping Harry isn't as good as detecting my blatant lies as his brother is.

It wasn't a total obvious lie, it was actually pretty believable but I was just jittery since I don't really lie to people, I hate doing it, I always have.

"Oh, yeah sure, he's in his room. I'd stay n' chat but I'm supposed to be meeting a friend right now. I'll catch you later, yeah?" He says, checking his phone for the time before tucking the device into the back pocket of his jeans. I actually liked his outfit, he was wearing black skinny jeans combined with a white shirt and a blue flannel left unbottoned. His feet were engulfed in a pair of dark brown Chelsea boots.

"Sure, thanks so much by the way." I nodded at him before stepping into the home and turning to face him, my hair slightly flipping from my back to my collarbones at the sudden movement. I mentally thanked the universe for being on my side with this one, Harry had bought my made-up story.

"Of course, see you later, alligator." He flashes me a cheeky grin and I roll my eyes at his play on words, sending him a polite wave as he walks over to his car that was parked in the driveway. I let out a deep breath before shutting the door and pressing my back against it and straightening out my spine, squeezing my eyes shut as I did so.

I shifted my weight off my heels and decided that I need to get up and get this over with because I didn't come all this way for nothing. I pulled my bag off my shoulder and placed it on the table next to the front door that held key bowls and an unlit candle on it. I began to quietly tread on the steps of the stairway, trying not to make any noise but it was kind of hard with the creaky woodslabs. I was anxious about talking to him let alone even confronting him.