Creepypasta Chill Day pt. 3

*meanwhile outside*

Masky: *takes a lighter and cigarette out of his pocket and smokes it*

*4 minutes later*

Masky: *hears footsteps approaching from the side of the house* The fuck?

*A girl and what seems to be her boyfriend walk around the corner and into the front view of the house*

Girl: *looks at Masky* Oh! I didn't know there was people still living here!

Boy: Yeah, that's strange..*looking at Masky* what's your name?

Masky: *puts out his cigarette* Why do you need to know that?

Boy; Uh, just wondering, dude. No need to get touchy! Let's go babe. *Girl and boy start walking away*

Masky: *fighting the urge to kill them* Why are people so goddamn nosy? *Goes back inside*

*Meanwhile in Sally's room*

Sally: You there..and.. youuuu...there! Perfect! *She set up a tea party with her and her dolls*

Jeff: *enters Sally's room, obviously pissed off about something*

Sally: Oh, hi Jeff!!

Jeff: Sally,....why...what did you DO TO MY WIG?!

Sally: *Grabs her bear and holds it* I gave it a new style for you! Do you like it?

Jeff: NO! I HATE IT!

Sally: Oh..I'm sorryyyyy!

Jeff: OH YOU LITTLE- *inhales, then slowly exhales* I mean, it's okay, Sally!

Sally: Oh! Is this a bad time to tell you that I washed all your hoodies with my pink dresses? *Smiles innocently*

Jeff: *pauses for a moment, processing what Sally just said* Oh, really?....*walks to Sally's table, picks it up, and throws it across the room*

Sally: *screams and covers ears* TOBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Jeff: No! NO NOT TO-

Toby: *runs into Sally's room* HUH? Are you okay Sally? What happened? You hurt?!

Sally: *fake sobs and points at Jeff* He ruined my tea party!!!

Jeff: WHAT?! NO I DIDNT, I SWEAR-

Toby: JEFF YOU ASSHOLE, COME HERE! *Pulls Jeff by the ear out of Sally's room and goes to the bathroom, closing the door behind them*

Sally: *hears a bang and Jeff screaming in pain* That's what you get! *Giggles*
🖤🖤🖤
Okay everyone this is going to be the end of the Creepypasta Chill Day parts. Hope you enjoyed and on to the next thing soon! Bye!