This needs to be said 🤭🤭💅😊😊😊🤗

So, I am dealing with a child. And I don't like children, so I will continue to make this. As most of my followers know, this user, PrinceofTeeth , made a call out post about my "How To Summon Creepypastas" book. Here, in case you missed it:

Now, this sounds more funnier the more I read it

Now, this sounds more funnier the more I read it. It's very silly. But basically they are calling me out because I put instructions on how to summon, or, if you'd like it better, "summon", Ben Drowned. One of the ways to do it, you have to write on a majoras mask cartridge, and I thiiiink put it in waterrr maybeee?? I forgot, lol. And this person is "discusted" with these actions, saying that the actions are "graphic" and "violent abuse". They are "foaming at the mouth" thinking of people "destroying" a "VINTAGE" majoras mask cartridge for the n64. Sure, it can be vintage. But buddy, go read every single other book and really pay attention to the Ben Drowned part. You can see that mostly every book says the same stuff with the Majoras mask cartridge. It's not just me, and you think I'm this smart to come up with these instructions myself? 💀💀🤚 No. Don't worry, I don't copy exactly what people say, at least, I don't try to. I take that information I saw on a different story and put it in my own words on my story. Also, people can choose what they want to do with the cartridge if it's theirs! I'm not forcing people to "destroy" a "VINTAGE" Majoras Mask cartridge for the n64. I'm not encouraging it, either. You don't see me chanting, "do it! DESTORY THE CARTRIDGE, DESTROY THE CARTRIDGE!!!" I don't even think that I put a clear opinion on what I think of that ritual, or if you like it better, "ritual". And was, "feed you to the hogs" just a pathetic death threat? You can do better than that, bud. And calling me pathetic for me making a book for summoning, or, if you like it better, "summoning" creepypastas like everybody else does? Lmao. To my mutual that messaged me, thank you for the encouragement :) you know who you are. Actually,  there might be two mutuals that messaged me. Oh well, so yeah. And you can call ME childish and sensitive for writing this, or a Karen, but idc. Anyways, yeah, byee!!

-Love, Cringy🖤

***
Update, the same kid made another account called : TheREALER_Ticci-Toby

So stupid

And they said that I summoned/"summoned" ticci toby to tell this kid to go "fuck off"

Like uhm- Chile anyways so-

Guys, we're honestly just giving them what they want. Just report and mute, if you want. You can still text them if you want buy yeah. 💀🤚