Chapter 2 (SMUT WARNING) (redone)

"You ready baby?"

Vox POV:
I ask with lust in my eyes as his delicate face fills with blush before quickly nodding his head. "Good." I say right before sliding my hand up his shirt making him shudder just by my touch. I make my way to his nipple and move my thumb in circles as he shifts under me letting out a softish moan. The boy whimpers as I play with the rosy bud on his bare chest. I feel my dick harden from the lewd sounds Shoto was making just now, and I pull my hand from under his shirt and caress his face as I lean in to kiss him. The kiss deepens as our tongues swirl around each other as he wraps his arms around me pulling me inward. I bite his lip making him moan a little as he grasps onto my robe, looking up at me with those glistening violet eyes. I pull away for us to breathe as we both begin to pant. I look down and look back up at him with a smug look plastered onto my face. I shift into a lower position while sliding his pants off, along with his boxers and toss them on the floor beside the bed just before bringing my head down as I peck his inner thighs. Whimpers and pleas could be heard from the smaller whilst clutching onto the sheets, but I didn't stop until after leaving a few marks, bringing my head closer to his dick. I bring myself up a little to match my mouth with his tip the was twitching and pulsing for attention. I bring my head down swiping my tongue at the head, making him moan under his breath. " Hmph! Vox~ M- More!" The demon slayer cries out grasping onto the sheets underneath us. " I believe I was the one who gives the orders." I state blankly looking up at the purple hair as his lips quiver from my touch. I start bobbing my head up and down as the boy brings one of his shaky hands up to my head to grab a spot in my hair to grasp. I suck on his full length wrapping my tongue around him, as the noises he makes sends a rush of adrenaline down my body to fuck him senseless. "Hngh! V- Vox I'm almost there!" The boy cries out, face flushed bright red. " Would you like to cum baby?" I ask the boy after stopping mid-way, pre-cum trinkles from his tip. He nods his head in response but I wanted hear his beautiful voice instead. " Speak." I say to him as his legs were still spread and my head between them. " P- Please Vox, Let me cum!" He whines in response and I chuckle a bit from his obedience. " Good boy." I say bringing my head back down and continuing where I left off. He grits his teeth, moaning every drop of my head, and seconds later his warm seed fills my mouth followed by a sigh. " I- I didn't mean to cum so soon!" He says frantically sitting up a bit. I pull away with his cum still resting in my mouth and I smirk before swallowing every drop of it. " It's fine..." I say as my expression darkens completely of lust and desire. "Now, how about you be the one one to make me cum."

Shoto POV:
"Now, how about you be the one to make me cum." The demon says making me flush a deep red. He begins to sit up and just as he does he takes his robe off revealing his muscular body. I admire him for a few seconds before he moves closer to me and positions me on all fours. I feel his eyes set on my body making me grow red to the tips of my ears. I feel a slight gush of wind before one of Vox's long pale fingers entered me, making me gasp at the sudden notion. "You're pretty tight at the moment, but I'll take care of that." Vox says as he pulls out of me causing me to let out a whimper like moan, while clench my fists on the sheets below. I watch as he bends over from the side of the bed and opens a drawer to grab something out of it. I see the bottle of lube from earlier which makes me quickly turn my head back around as my cheeks turn a slight red. He bends back over to face me and as he does so, I hear him twist the lid of the lube container as I could feel his eyes set on my ass. He then un-twists the lid open and tilts the bottle over and pours a bit onto my ass and then mostly on his fingers. I shudder as the liquid runs down my lower half making me clench the sheets a little more. He then slides his fingers into me making me grit my teeth as I let out a soft moan as he starts to thrust. "It's only two fingers Sho, if your sensitive to just this, you have a lot more coming your way." Vox states and I notice the change in his voice that deepened from just a moment ago. Speeding his pace while opening and closing his two fingers, stretching my walls. Moans slip from my mouth as the demon pounds his fingers right inside of me. " Ugh! V- Vox~ Right there!" I moan out as he hits my prostate making me grasp onto the sheets, tears forming into my eyes. He thrusts for a few minutes before pulling out of me. I gasp at the action knowing what the demon would be doing next. He rests one of his hands onto my ass right before sliding his dick into me with his other. I yelp while biting my lip as the demon thrusts inside me. " Fuck boy, the sounds you make. The way your ass presses onto me. It makes me wanna fuck you till every last one of your brain cells disintegrate." The demon says while Bucking his hips still keeping a firm grasp on mine. Moans could be heard from the both of us as we become closer to a climax. His thrusts become faster as I could feel his nails dig into my skin as I tremble just to keep my arms standing. " Vox, I- I'm almost there!" I whine out thinking about the way my stomach fluttered from the awakening sun inside of me. " I know, I know." Vox says assuringly but continues pounding into my prostate. " Fuck Vox! Hngh!" I cry out practically screaming from the pleasure and treatment. " You've tightened up around my cock so much boy." Vox says while his thrusts get rougher by the minute. " Let's come together Shoto." The demon says bringing his pace back up once more catching me off guard. I tremble trying to keep my stance while curses under the demon's breath could be heard. " Fu-ck~ Vox! Im coming!"  My words split as my seed pours onto the sheets. Not long after a low growl from the demon is heard as I feel his warm seed pour inside of me. I let out a sigh of relief as his cock rests inside of me filling me up with his warm liquids. I shudder from the feeling of his seed oozing out of my hole before the demon pulls out of me making me shiver from the loss. He leans back resting himself onto the headboard before letting out a sigh. I crawl towards him and slide into the covers resting my head on his chest. He places his arm around my back pulling me closer to him. I look up to see him looking at the marks on my back. He rubs his thumb on one of the bite marks before saying. "Now, Anything...Anyone will know that you belong to me, and me only." He states with a slight grin on his face. I blush a little at his words making me smile a bit. I close my eyes wrapping my arms around him and slightly hug him.

"I love you Vox."
|
|
"I love you too Sho."
</3

1383 WORDSSS
I'm sorry it took me forever to update 🥲 I've been really active this week with family and I wasn't able to get a lot done~ ;( So I tried to cram everything as fast as possible BUT TYSM FOR ALL OF THE POSITIVE COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME SOO HAPPY AND MOTIVATED! ❤️💜 (also this is re uploaded)