Chapter 3

Vox POV:
After a long night of intercourse, I was awoken by a smaller figure shifting from under my grasp. It was Shoto, I try to wake myself up as the
boy reaches over to grab something on a nightstand. I couldn't makeup what it was he was reaching for, but I soon discovered that it was his phone. I sit up blinking my eyes trying to regain my sight as he places his phone back onto the nightstand where it was originally. I stretch my arms as the boy sits up after me. "Morning Shoto." I say and he instantly replies. "Mor- Ning Vox." The boy's words split as he arches his back stretching. I admire the bite marks and bruises from the previous night which makes me smirk at an instant. "Hey, Vox?" Shoto calls my name gaining my attention completely. "You're off today...Right?" He asks turning towards me. "Yeah, why'd you ask?" I say to him tilting my head slightly. "Well, you know that now that you've gotten more busy with work, it's been a while since we got to have a day all to ourselves." He says and I sit a few seconds before replying. "You're Right. I missed going out with you like we used to." His words made me smile and I place my hands on top of his, as he locks eyes with mine. "I promise baby, I'll make it up to you." An instant smile forms onto his face while blushing at my words. "Well, have anything in mind for today?" I ask and he thinks for a few seconds before replying. "How about a we go see a movie!" He says as his eyes light with excitement. I smile at his actions and I then reply. "Of course." He quickly stands up off of the bed and walks to a dresser and I follow behind him as he does so.

Shoto POV:
I open one of my dressers as the demon follows behind me to do the same. "Sooo, how about a horror movie?" I suggest and the demon begins to laugh at my words. "Ha! You? A Horror Movie!? You'd be head first into my arm praying a monster wouldn't jump out of the screen!" He laughs making me frown. "That's not true at all!" I turn my back to his face frowning. "Alright, we'll see later on today then." The demon says and I turn back to finish gathering my clothes for the day. I grab a baggy black T-Shirt with a red long sleeve to put under it and a faded pair of ripped jeans.

 I grab a baggy black T-Shirt with a red long sleeve to put under it and a faded pair of ripped jeans

Soon after I take my clothes out Vox gathers his too. I see the demon grab a black knitted turtleneck with a pair of denim blue jeans with slight rips.