Chapt. 2 part 1

Sorry for like never posting I've been trying to maintain my strait A's so I naturally just didn't have time to write anything down please for give me lol ✨

________________________________

'Taehoon, that loser! He's going to pay for everything I want and he's going to have to listen to my horrible singing~ MWAHAHAH' You thought quietly to yourself as the school day ended.
You called Taehoon...
"Where the hell are you rember that promise at the arcade"
He replied in an annoyed voice,
"Yeah, yeah whatever I'll be there in a moment.Quit being so needy!"

You began to skip underneath the trees covering the paved road making your way to Taehoons school and the 'BUMP'

"WHO THE HELL PUT A FUCKING ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD" you began yelling profanity's and looked up rubbing your head to see Taehoon.

"Are you done yet?" He lends out a bloody hand for you to take then he relishes what he had just revealed.

"Wtf, why are your knuckles so red? Have you've been beating people up?!"
"Says the one who put a 1st year (1st year in Highscool not to be confused with first grader lol) in the hospital because they looked at you weirdly!"
"Hey...that was diffrent! They said that my chest was flat and that I sing like a dieing cat! Also I was a 1st year when it happens moron! Whatever give me your hand I'll fix this"

"You should fix that bump on your head first-"