Chapter 5: L. Booth Productions

The three friends went to Celia's car, who is a Honda Civic EX. They left the airport as Elena, Mansur and Janine talked to each other about how they watched television shows, television films and movies aired on Nickelodeon. They chuckled as Elena pretended that her eyebrows are a unibrow as Mansur and Janine smiled. Celia turned on one of her favorite songs on her radio. It was the Nickelodeon theme that she used to sing with her friends and family.

Back to the L. Booth Productions studio, A stuntman, who is carrying his bike, is ready to do like his idol Evel Knievel. He started the engines of his bike in order to make a successful jump as Booth, carrying a megaphone, "C'mon, silly! Let's see if you're successful or you're not!" she shouted as she crossed her legs. The stuntman nodded as he started the bike, intending to make a impression to Booth. However, the bike ended up going out of control and instead of the ramp, it landed on a cushion, frustrating her, "AAAARRGHHH!!!" Booth shouted as she banged her head with her hands childishly before being given a glass of water by Herbert, "Thank you, Herbert!" She said.

The stuntman, unharmed, got up as he walked next to the producer, "I'm sorry for the incident, Ms. Booth. After this work, you should visit my daughter's house," He said.

""Visit your daughter's house", I don't think so, sugar!"

"Ms. Booth, I hate to be a pessimist, but, are you sure that Perfect Miss Wonderful is going to be successful on Nick?" said Herbert.

"Don't worry about that, Herbert. We have a poster showing this! We'll make a speech to everybody! Fritz, the president of Nickelodeon, will be proud of me! Get it? Proud!" said Booth, pointing to a poster of Perfect Miss Wonderful. The poster said "PMW Perfect Miss Wonderful and the boots of a unseen woman about to create havoc.

Later, Elena, Mansur, Janine and Celia found themselves in the city of Beverly Hills, California. They looked fascinated by the luxurious and ordinary places in the city of the movie stars, "Here we are, you guys! Beverly Hills!" Elena declared, "I'm sure that's the place we'll find Booth's studio."

"Is this Beverly Hills? Well, I wonder that I'll show it to my parents," said Janine.

"I wonder that Booth's studio, is located. Do you have a map?" said Elena.

"Located in 157 Seibert Street!" Mansur replied.

"Good one, now let's go!" Celia agreed.

Later on, at 157 Seibert Street, Elena, Mansur and Janine walked in the streets and saw the Nickelodeon Productions headquarters with many Nickelodeon characters. They looked surprised as they listened to the Nickelodeon theme song, "It's strange to have a Nickelodeon productions headquarters here in Beverly Hills. But, is associated with L. Booth Productions!" Elena stated.

"I used to watch pre-school shows, funny shows, teen sitcom shows and stuff," said Mansur.

"Hey, guys! Look at the logo!" said Janine as she saw the L. Booth Productions logo on the studio building, "L. Booth Productions! Laurie is dancing along with a plush dragon, the text is yellow and green and she always smiles. Whenever she sees a visitor, she welcomes them with a smile."

The trio walked quietly and looked through the window where many staff of the film and television production company are working, including the receptionist, "This is the smell of the green slime. I can feel it, right?"

"Hello, L. Booth Productions?" said the receptionist as she answered the phone.

"What are we going to do?" Mansur asked.

"Yeah, what are we going to do?" said Janine.

"Let's get inside," Elena smiled.

Then, they all went inside the building as they looked around, seeing the luxurious surroundings of the building. Elena, Mansur and Janine nodded at each other in determination as they walked next to the receptionist.