He wants a Submissive (BWWM)

Title: He wants a submissive Author: thewannabegrunge  Genre: Mafia, Marriage, billionaire, arrogant, CEO, Ego, kidnapping, BWWM and more! Rated: R+Rating: 10/10 Statue: complete Books: Standalone Length: 34 Chapters/ 9 hours and 42 minutes

Author: thewannabegrunge
Genre: Mafia, Marriage, billionaire, arrogant, CEO, Ego, kidnapping, BWWM and more!
Rated: R+
Rating: 10/10
Statue: complete
Books: Standalone
Length: 34 Chapters/ 9 hours and 42 minutes

Warning ⚠️ Review

I want to mention this is my opinion and my opinion only!

I want to slap her In her face so hard he teeth falls out and she accidentally swallow then and they cut her insides while doing down. She do dumb shit, she gets herself involved in a lot and don't take accountability for shit. He is made to be a villain in my her world. I don't
Think she can have growth for me as I already hate her to an point of no return. However writing is good, the story is not dull and very interesting. Kinda long not in a bad way, is a low key mafia story. He is a jackass in the beginning but, her dumb ass action make him seem ok. Who she think is the good guys actually are not, which piss me the fuck out. Y'all I can rant about this book for hours. I'm assuming she is so damn stubborn is because she feels he is trying to control her and dominate her which she don't like. I personally don't view her as a strong leading lady but I don't think she is suppose to fit under that label. Honestly I'm really judging her only because she pissed me off in the beginning and middle. The end she's ok! I gave it extra point because I feel any book that can make your cry, upset, made or just overwhelming happy is a good book to read. It's just a feeling you get while reading that I think it worth a read!