Part 2

"We go to Daiyu, change our clothes and go our separate ways." Ben told Asana as the two sat together on their flight. She looked around and made out a sign that stated: Raison, Byork and Daiyu City. She knew then their stop was the last city, but she refused to be separated from Ben.

"Unlikely." She said, causing Ben to grit his teeth. "Did you know there were at least three of them on Tatooine?" Asana added, and he knew off of context she was referring to the Inquisitors. He had seen them a day or two ago, but thankfully remained undetected.

"Four, and yes." He corrected, returning his gaze to his front. Asana almost gaped at him.

"You heard my message then, that's why you're here?" She assumed, but the way he turned to look at her in confusion told her otherwise.

"What message?" He questioned, with a small shake of his head.

"I was meditating, I sent out a call to you... if that's not it— then why are you here?" She asked, bringing her voice low as a small family came and sat by them.

"I have responsibilities that await me on Daiyu, the Princess of Alderaan has been kidnapped." He spoke, his tone matching hers. "Us meeting like this was pure coincidence." He shook off, crossing his arms at her.

She shook her head and smirked. "I thought a Jedi would know there's no such thing as coincidence." She said, raising her brow at him. At the word Jedi, Ben looked around in a slight panic to see if anyone had heard.

"Don't mention the Jedi." He hissed in a small voice. "Anyone around us could be spies for the Empire."

"You're far too paranoid." Spoke Asana, bringing her left leg over her right and leaning backwards on the seat. 

"And you're far too trusting." He retorted. "Loyalty to the Empire far outweighs the loyalty to the Jedi." Ben spoke, with a hint of resentment. However, Asana merely grinned at the response.

"Luckily for me, I'm not aligned with either." She said, her hand resting protectively over her saber that was hidden behind her cloak.

Ben shook his head. "Where did you get that weapon?"

"I made it myself, through years of research and dedication."

Ben looked almost shocked at her response.

"The blade is silver." He spoke and she nodded. "I've never heard of a kyber crystal with such properties."

The transport stopped as is came to settle down at its first destination: Raison.

The family sitting by them had since stood up, and headed towards the exit of the shuttle. Their compartment was now completely empty, and as the shuttle prepared for lift off, she carefully brought out the saber.

Ben looked around on high alert, but the look on Asana's face told him to relax.

Asana flicked open the kyber crystal chamber, and showed him.

"Durindfire crystal. I never knew Tatooine harvested these." He spoke, hand resting gently over the hilt.

"Of course not. They're exceptionally rare." Ben knew then that she must've acquired it through her particular skill set. A crystal of that rarity was not easily obtained through a few spare credits.

She closed the chamber and placed the saber away.

"What of the hilt?" He asked, noticing the craftsmanship was not associated with that of Tatooine.

"I got it on the black market. It was fairly cheap. They said it once belonged to a Jedi after the—" she hesitated. "-after the purge."

Ben nodded, not thinking too much about the topic.