Chapter 12

Sona's POV:

"Leeeaavveee meeeeeee"

Abruptly a loud scary scream hit my ears and I rushed out to the living room and switched on the lights only to see the most horrifying scene...

Arjun...

He was awake with wide eyes staring all hollow into the air while his chest was vigorously heaving up and down due to his uneven breathing...

I ran fell on my knees next to him but he couldn't recognize my presence as he was still fully drowned into something...

His palms were on the floor supporting his upper body while his legs stretched...

His whole body was sweating like water...

My body couldn't dare to touch his shivering ones...I had never seen him this way...

He looked extremely scary

I gulped hard at his breathing rate and sweaty body...

But then suddenly my eyes fell on his palms on the floor...

He was pressing and fisting his palms on the floor continuously as if he was suppressing something...

It looked like he was traumatized....

It was something like...

A panic attack...

His eyes were still hollow in the air...

I need to pull him out of the trauma...

But how can I??

He is scary...

What if he hurts me??

Embrace him to your heart Sona...

A voice echoed from every depth of my heart bestowing the strength to coe the big baby of mine...

And without any second thought I just jumped between his legs and harshly pulled his face between my palms and made him look at me as my voice instantly softened cooing my baby "Arjun...look at me...see I am right here with you...you are not alone"

His eyes met mine and an ugly tug of pain squeezed my heart very badly that immediately my eyes welled up with hot tears...

His mesmerizing black orbs that always used to shine with a mysterious glory were now glistening with frightful tears...

That was the first time I hated to see soulful eyes...

That was the ugliest sight I have ever seen and would never want to see...

My cheeks felt wet as tears flooded my eyes but my heart was strong as it was concerned only about the broken soul...

With that glistening eyes, he kept looking at me as if he was trying to speak something through those painful orbs but then the hot tears blurring his eyes didn't help him...

His lips went on opening and closing as he couldn't even speak and kept waving his hands in the air trying to explain what he wanted but he was too vulnerable that words couldn't help him too...

Immediately I pulled his rugged face even closer while my thumb wiped the corner of his eyes stopping the ugly drops as my voice softened "Shhhh...calm down baby...just calm down"

His lips wobbled as a thick lump of his unexplainable pain gulped down his throat and I couldn't stop the bleeding of my heart too...

I just pulled him into my chest trying to protect him from every small tint of darkness while his hands circled my waist and his grip on me screamed only one thing to me 'Hold me Sona'