Chapter Two

[June 3rd, on the road, 12h50]

I woke up to the calming sound of water drops on the window. It was pouring outside. I looked to my left and saw Ryujin and Seungmin sleeping peacefully. In the front, Jisung had headphones on, probably listening to music and Felix was driving silently. We then made eye contact in the rear-view mirror.

Felix: "How was the sleep?"
Me: "It was okay. How are you?"
Felix: "I'm okay. I just can't wait to be there. I'm tired of driving. Luckily there are only 15 minutes left before we arrive."
Me: "Really?"
Felix: "Yeah, fortunately, the radio kept me company haha."
Me: "You should've told me earlier. I would've stayed awake."
Felix: "No no it's okay."
Ryujin: "Are we there yet?"
She said keeping her eyes closed.
Me: "No but we will be there soon."
Ryujin: "Finally. Sleeping in a car is not for me."

We eventually arrived at the camp and I must say it wasn't what I expected. I don't know what I was expecting but not this. It was prettier than what I had in mind. Felix parked his car and entered a little cabin to confirm our reservation. (We all paid a little bit too) When he got back in the car, he told us our number for the camp and drove there.

We arrived at a small area with two wooden cabins. In each one there were at least two bunk beds, a night table and a dresser to put our clothes in. We had a common bathroom and the dining area was more in the center of the camp.

After unpacking our stuff we decided to visit the area. We received a schedule where it shows when certain activities will be happening if we want to go. We also received a map of the camp so we don't get lost.

Since it was still raining outside, it wasn't long before we decided to head back to our cabins. I and Ryujin were in the same cabin while the boys were together.

Me: "I'm getting bored right now."
I say while laying down on a bed.
Ryujin: "Honestly, same. I hope it'll stop raining soon. I wanted to go to the beach."
When I heard her words, I quickly got up
Me: "There's a beach?"
Ryujin: "Yeah, well a lake "Beach". Why?"
Me: "I wasn't even aware! I didn't bring my swimsuit."
Ryujin: "Don't worry, I think they have a mini-store where they sell stuff in case you forgot your own."
Me: "Well let's hope they sell swimsuits."
Ryujin: "Don't worry, we will find you one."

We continued our conversation and a few moments later, the rain stopped.

Me: "Seems like it stopped pouring."
I say while getting up.
Ryujin: "Yeah but it's still gray outside."
Me: "Doesn't matter. Come on, I want to go check if the store has any swimsuits."

I and Ryujin took what we needed and got out of the cabin. The boys were waiting for us outside.

Felix: "You girls are going somewhere?"
My friend asked, pointing toward my tiny backpack.
Me: "Oh we are just going to the store."
I reply nonchalantly.
Felix and the two other boys raised their eyebrows in confusion.
Ryujin: "Our dear Y/n forgot her swimsuit so we are going to see if they sell any."
Jisung: "Mhm I see. I mean you could also swim in a bra and underwear-"
Ryujin playfully hit him to stop.
Jisung: "Hey what was that for? I was only playing!"

Meanwhile, I was just standing there, not even reacting to what he said. I was lost in thoughts again.