Chapter Three

Felix: "Earth to Y/n, hello? Is there anybody home?"
Me being me equal me being lost in thoughts and never realizing that I've been staring at Jisung for the past 3 minutes. Once I noticed, I quickly looked away in embarrassment and apologized.
Jisung: "It's okay sunshine, I'm used to it by now haha."
I felt my face turning slightly red by the nickname.
Ryujin: "Should we go now Y/n?" I nod
Seungmin: "Well, in the meantime Felix and I are going to see if we can find the place where we can eat."
Jisung: "And as for me, I was going to the store too. I need a new pair of sunglasses."

We silently walked toward our destination. It wasn't that far from our camp so we made it pretty quick. There weren't that many customers. Probably because of the weather.

Employee: "Hello, welcome to our store. Is there anything specific we are looking for today?"
Me: "Do you guys have any swimsuits?"
Employee: "Of course, follow me."
I followed them until we reached the swimsuits section. There was a variety of bikinis and one-piece and other types of swimsuits and accessories.
Employee: "If you need help I will be in the front."
They smiled and I thanked them.

Jisung was indeed looking at the sunglasses and tried a few on while Ryujin was helping me to pick a model. After a few minutes, I finally decided to choose a bikini set with a cover-up.

After paying, I and my friends joined the others

After paying, I and my friends joined the others. We found them by the pool. The sun was finally out.
Some people were swimming, some were laying down.

Seungmin: "So you got your new swimsuit?"
Me: "Yeah, but I'm only showing it when we will go swimming."
He just shrugs it off.
Felix then roughly coughs so all of our attention could be on him.
Felix: "So hum, we found a place to eat near the store."
Seungmin: "Oh yeah, it's like a cafeteria except the food looks better than the school one."
We nodded in agreement as an employee from the camp decided to walk past us. I was quick enough to stop them.
Me: "Excuse me, do you know where we can get our schedules?"
The employee looks at me like I was some kind of alien before answering, "It's in the email you're supposed to receive after checking in. But if you lost it then you can ask for one at the front office."

I thanked them before letting them go.
We then decided to go back to our cabins to take the time to read our schedules.