Chapter 1

*RING RING* The alarm clock reminded you of the time. Shit. You had stayed up late the night before reading magazines, and had slept through your first alarm. You got out of bed and walked to your small closet, and grabbed a knee length black dress, and a fishnet undershirt. You strolled do into the restroom and quickly poofed up your hair and sprayed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip bc I'm lazy~~~~~~~~~~~

The lunchroom was like a jungle. You had small freshmen just trying to find decent seats, jocks beating others up, and so on. You usually say with your other goth friends, but of course, they were in detention(probably for having an orgy in the science lab). Then, a attractive voice caught your attention.

At a lunch table next to where you were walking, Your friend's brother, Dustin was his name?, was talking with a attractive young man with long brown hair. You walked over to Dustin

"You're Stephanie's brother, right?" I asked

"Uh.. Yeah, why?" Dustin replied. I could feel the long haired boy's eyes burning into me. 

"Nothing.. Actually, could you tell her that  her boyfriend Is out with that exchange student, Verosika?"

"Sure I guess." He said, slightly confused. I then sat my ass down right next to this mysterious long haired boy. He looked at me, up and down, examining every inch of me.

"Hi. I'm y/n, what about you?" I asked.

"Eddie. Eddie Munson. Nice to meet you." He smiled at you. His smile must have been infectious, since you smiled back at him without ever noticing. You and Eddie exchanged basic information(favorite shows, food, etc). And before you knew it, lunch was over and you were invited to his house after school.