۵ Meaningless Survival ۵

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

╰┈➤ ❝ [ How is life? ] ❞

Days and nights departed in a blur, with no signs of altering their nature. The once marvelous starry sky became just another sight to pass by in the eyes of Helios. With the moon as his guide, the journey of eternity felt tortures.

Hefty footprints formed a perfect line straight ahead of the shoreline, a lone figure calmly strolling along the sandy beach, the rhythmic sound of water crashing against one another reaching his ears, and his faded eyes bored with the familiar sight of the ocean.

Observing as the light of the moon grazed the ocean, illuminating what was underneath, a delicate humming reverberated from Helios’ throat, his crimson eyes sharper than a harpoon driving through the flesh of a whale. His movements ceased once he came near the shoreline where the crystal clear water met the sandy beach, the hushed yet salty breeze blowing against his hooded face as the chilly air tickled his nose, flushing his tan cheeks.

As the comforting sound of crashing waves and screeching seagulls reached his ears, Helios turned his eyes away from the pacifying view and resumed his journey to the ends of the unbeknownst world where he now wandered further away from where he once called home.

Night shifted into the early morning with the ocean sounds no longer harmonizing in Helios’ ears and his critizing eyes with no ocean in sight to view. Now, his clothed feet no longer sank in the mushy surface of the sand but of lushed green grass that ran in armies covering the dirt, spreading far and wide from the unfamiliar world ahead of him. Dandelions and lavenders and Yorkshire fogs were all prettily standing upright against the tranquil wind; their euphoric colors popping out against the colorful green of the grasslands and dark sky coated with dim and stormy clouds. Turning his head to the right as the thundering sound of footsteps rippled through the air before finally reaching his ears, Helios’ expression remained in the same unaffected state it has always been. Before his eyes appeared a towering naked giant, much representing a human with bulging blue eyes and a wide, slit mouth, who—before entering the meadow—scanned the area. Before long, their widened eyes finally caught sight of the frozen being, and then the both of them stared blankly at each other, neither moving.

After a brief minute had passed, the giant looked away, their long legs stretching outward as the giant walked forwards. The two soon crossed worlds, but neither made it clear of noticing one another, but to just walking forward, both existing pitifully.

However, when did Helios ever admit to caring about maintaining mutual peace among others? As quick as a wink, the Titan had fallen, smoke drifting up from its neck in blinding amounts as the Titan lay face-down on the ground, ruining the unsullied beauty of the wildflowers.

Retrieving his miniature knife, Helios swiftly securely placed it back inside his coat pocket before resuming his journey deeper into the unknown.

‘I have come to comprehend two things in what little time I spent here on this tranquil, disease-plagued planet: one—how pathetic the human race has become. And two: that this planet hasn’t changed since the last time I visited. Nevertheless, I have learned very little.’ Dissatisfied with this conclusion, nevertheless Helios didn't let that affect his plan as his feet walked on the plush ivory grass; the late morning sun blasted in full heat down at him, making the man sweat slightly as the black clothing that wrapped tightly around his muscular frame made the heat even more of an uncomfortable feeling to bear.