For Angelina

This one's for you Angelina. Happy birthday girl!
This is my gift for you!
9999999Angelina

Angelina Pov

What the hell? How can they forget it? They forgot my birthday? Ughhhhh I'm very upset. The only people I wanted to celebrate with doesn't remember my birthday! I swear they're the worst best friend ever! I mean who forgets their best friends birthday?

*Ring ring*

I groan as I got up from the couch to get my phone.
Without getting bother to check the caller ID I answer.
"Hello?"
A frown resting on my lips and forehead.
"Angel?"
"Yea?" I snap at him.

What? I've the right to. They forgot my birthday!

"Did I do something?" I cringed with the innocence in his voice. This boy and innocence doesn't go together.

"Why would you ask, Tom? Why do you even care?!"
I almost scream at him over the phone.

"Wow. I really did something." He whisper.

"Is Tim with you?"
I ask. Now I'm angry at them.

"Yea. We were just hanging out and thought we should invite you as well..."
He trail off.

I can tell he have a frown on his face identical to mine.

"Well.... I don't wanna come. Get lost! How can you guys?! You guys are unbelievable! Do you guys even remember what date it is today?!"

"Yea. It's 3 June. Why? What's so special about this day? Owww!"

"Idiot! it's her birthday today!"
Tim hiss. From the whine, I think he slapped his head. Good.

"Glad! Someone remember! The only people I wanted to spend my birthday with don't remember it! Don't talk to me!"

To say I'm angry would be wrong. I'm more hurt and upset. I may have overreacted but...I was always there for them to celebrate their best moment and they forget.

*Ding*

From Tim :- Angel, meet us at my place please? Btw it's Tom.

To Tim :- No. never. I don't wanna see you guys today. I'll celebrate alone.

From Tim :- Angel please? Be an Angel not Satan. Anger is not the solution. We're sorry.

To Tim:- :/

I huff and turn off my net so even if he message me, it won't reach me until I turn it on back again.

As I said, I'm gonna spend it alone. I got up from the couch and head to kitchen. Ice-cream and movie. Perfect to spend my birthday alone.

I was halfway through the movie when the bell rang.

Ughhh why everything is so annoying today?

I stopped the movie and head to the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!!!!"

I stood there shock. All three of them stood there with huge grin on their faces.

Wait three? I-isha?

"Oh My God! Isha!" I hugged her tight in my arms. She just laugh at it.
"I told you. I'll meet you someday in real life." She smirk at me and hug me back.

"I can't believe this!"

"We were hanging out at the airport to get her. Do you seriously think we'll forget your birthday? We had everything planned for you and then you refuse to come over so we brought her here. She kept on squealing and was way to happy to met you. You're a party pooper, Angel."

"Get lost! I didn't knew about it! I mean how? When?"

"We've been planning this for ages! Do you how hard it was to get visa?!"

I hug them and apologised.

"I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me?" I gave them the best puppy eyes.

"Yea yea. We forgive you. Now let's cut the cake!"

I squeal and kiss them on the cheeks.

"C'mon!" I took their hand and head to the living room. Where we sat the cake on the coffee table.

"Make a wish!" Isha said. She look happy to meet me. (I'll be the day I'll meet you.)
I nod and close my eyes as I make a wish. Which I hope will come true.

And we danced all night to the best song ever! With some alcohol. 😉

It was nothing posh or anything but was the best birthday I ever had.

A/N

Happy birthday Angel! This is my gift for you. I hope you'll like it! And I hope we'll celebrate your birthday together someday!