Chapter 44

"racing"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Andrew squinted his eyes at the newly red-painted door and it seemed like all those doubts came rushing back. The questions kept repeating in his mind.

Is Lucas doing all this to win her back?
Is she falling for it?
Does she still have feelings for the older Scott?

There was jealousy in the boy and as much as he wished he wasn't, he couldn't let it go. Due to the fact that he didn't know the answer to the last one. He wanted to have faith that Brooke didn't like Lucas anymore but deep down it was a concern to him.

All those thoughts came to halt as the door opened. "Were you just going to stand there or were you gonna knock?" She teased him as she pulled more to the side to allow Andrew to come in. "It's small but it'll have to do. Do you like what I did?"

Andrew scanned the room to see that Brookes's decorations were all over the place and that gave him a bit of comfort. "Yeah, ... I mean it has a less Lucas type of room." He comments and receives a look from her.

"Andrew, I know you're not crazy about this whole thing but can you please not let this affect us." Brooke pleaded as he just looked at her. "If there were other options I would've taken it."

"Yeah, I know I guess it's just weird. I mean how would it feel if I moved into my ex's." Andrew asked.

"Okay, I don't even like the idea." Shaking her head at the thought. "But you don't have to worry about Lucas because I have my boyfriend that I care about so so much." Draping her arms around his neck pulling him for a kiss.

The suppose to be a short kiss quickly turned into a heated make-out session as Andrew led them to the bed.

But before it could go any further, someone cleared their throat which made the two jump apart.

"Hi, Ms. Roe." Andrew greeted as he fixed himself up.

"I've told you you can call Karen, Andrew." She told him making the young boy nodded. "Uhm anyway, food is on the table." She says before walking away.

Brooke and Andrew looked back at each other before laughing at what just occurred. "Well, I'll leave you to eat your breakfast."

The brunette got herself up from the bed and moved closer to the boy. "But I don't want you to go." She says as she wrapped her arms around him. "Can't you stay?"

"I wish I can but Nathan called saying that we're taking a road trip with him and his uncle." He responded earning a groan from his girlfriend. "I promise, the first thing I'll do is come and visit you."

"Promise?" She repeated.

Andrew smiled and pulled back from the hug and held out his pinky, Brooke quickly responded, "I promise." Sealing it off with a kiss on her forehead.