Chapter 5

Storm closed the door and left Yarah alone in the bathroom.

She was shocked.

"Again?" She thought in disbelief.

"Nobody wants to fuck me.." Yarah thought disappointedly.

It angered Yarah.

The thought of being unwanted by the only person she's ever desired!

The bloody nerve of this sexy masculine Goddess!

But Yarah couldn't be mad at her.

Everytime Storm's unknowingly done something wrong, Yarah has forgiven her.

It was fucking infuriating yet she just couldn't hate Storm.

It wasn't her fault that Storm was unable to see her lustful attraction. It was just wrong!

I mean, Tommy knew.

In fact, the entire school knew that Storm unknowingly belonged to Yarah.

Yet, Storm had the nerve to go and date Yarah's cousin!

Unknowingly, of course.

Since Storm's arrival in Wayville, she's been disconnected with people other than her father, Bentley and her beautiful girlfriend; Tasha Hunt.

And even though she partied hard, played soccer harder; Storm just remained close with those three people.

Yarah, on the other hand, is the most popular girl because of her on and off relationship with the schools most attractive guy; Tommy Glaser. She hated it.

And that's why they broke up a lot too.

Tommy thought because Yarah's bisexual, she would be up for a threesome but she wasn't down for that on most occasions.

But tonight, the reason why they broke up was simple.

Storm fucking Carter!!

Yarah clenched her jaw as she took the blue facecloth and the blueberry shower gel.

She began lathering herself in the foam and just felt her entire body relax and unwind. Yarah took a good and roughly, 20 minute shower before she rinsed herself, grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower.

Using a smaller towel, Yarah wrapped it around her hair and stepped in front of the vanity mirror. She picked up the mouthwash on the basin sink, poured a capful into her mouth before rinsing her mouth and spiting out the minty flavoured liquid. Yarah stared blankly at her reflection in the mirror as she dried her hair.

Then she tossed the smaller towel into the washing basket before turning back to the mirror. The thought of Storm turning her down was angering and she had to get her. Yarah was going plant seeds of doubt and temptation in Storm's mind, even if it was the last thing that she did.

Yarah scoffed as she rolled her eyes then she walked over to the bedroom with a thick white towel wrapped around her body. She walked over to the bed where a large black ACDC t-shirt, pair of lace black underwear and a pair of blue shorts was laid down for her. Her phone was on charge next to a bottle of water and small white lid that held three tablets; one weird circular brown one, a oval shaped white one and a half orange and white table.

Yarah got dressed quickly before she slowly took the tablets individually.

The effects were very noticeable because soon, Yarah was drowsy so she simply opened Storm's bedsheets and climbed in under them.

The sheets smelt like marijuana and blueberries. A sort of sexy masculine combination and it quickly helped the medicine kick in because soon, Yarah was out like a candle.

However, Yarah couldn't forget what happened at Bentley's party.

The way how she and Tommy broke up.

The reason why they broke up.

It just vividly replayed in her mind...

They had just arrived at the party and stood in the kitchen with Tasha Hunt and two of Tommy's dickish friends; Jared Blu and Frankie Hosé.

"I have to find Storm. We have to talk." Tasha explained to Jared who had been questioning her presence for the past few minutes.

Jared was one of the best soccer defenders and is super tall. At exactly 6'3, his lanky pale body was greatly darkened by his neck long coily raven black hair and russet brown eyes. His Tommy's oldest friend while Frankie is the third wheel.

Franklin or Frankie is also a defender with Spanish roots. He has suntanned brown skin, nut brown eyes, a wide smile, messy dark brown hair that reached just below his earlobe and he was growing a small mustache.

Tommy is the most popular guy at school. He stands at 5'8 with messy firetruck red hair, jade green eyes and pale skin. He has this winning smile, a fuckboy charm and is known for being Yarah's occasional boyfriend since their constantly breaking up then making up.

Tasha sighed as she looked down at her blank phone screen and this annoyed Yarah since she didn't like Tasha dating Storm.

"Cuz? Are you really going to keep waiting for this chick?" Yarah inquired as she poured some of the spiked pink punch into a classic red plastic cup. Tasha shrugged and replied "I mean, she did want to talk so..." Frankie put his hand on Tasha's shoulder as he said "Of course, Tasha's going to wait for her girlfriend! Their in love! And destined to be together!"

Tasha is Yarah and her twin sister; Zoé's cousin since their fathers were brothers. She has the same tanned skin with champagne brown eyes and straight chestnut brown hair that reached just below her shoulders. Her bright smile and curvy body made her very attractive to Storm and quite a few of the students at Wayville High School.

Tommy chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Yarah's waist.

Unintentionally but also in annoyance and jealousy, Yarah swatted away Tommy's hand and everyone around them noticed it. Jared awkwardly cleared his throat as they watched Tommy glare at Yarah who was quickly refilling her cup again then Frankie said "I'm going to find myself some pussy to dick down later. Peace!"

Frankie left the four alone so Jared suggested "Hey Tasha? Don't you want to look around for Storm? I can help.." Tasha nodded then she and Jared excused themselves while Yarah gulped down the last of her spiked drink.