"Reefer Rick?"

Stephanie's POV:Amanda wanted to take her car to the video store

Stephanie's POV:
Amanda wanted to take her car to the video store. Her and Maisie were up front while Alex and I were in the back. Alex scooted closer to me, our shoulders almost touching. When we arrived at the video store, we all got out. Alex's eyes were wide as we walked inside. "Babycakes." Steve said. He walked around the counter just as Dustin hopped over it. "No, my pile!" Steve whined. Robin scoffed and said "you just had to knock over the displays." "Why are you guys even here? I'm trying to work." Steve spat at all of us. I scoffed softly and Steve noticed. "Babes, I didn't mean you." "Are you sure? Are we bothering you?" Amanda stood with Max and Dustin behind the counter, the three of them at the computer. Maisie followed them and hopped over the counter. Alex looked at the large movie displays and the posters plastered on the windows. Steve furrowed his eyebrows at him and then looked at me. "No, you could never bother me. I didn't mean it like that." I was never the type of person to get their feelings hurt easily but Steve had never spoken to me in an annoyed tone. "Are you sure? I can go." I said softly. Alex was now standing next to me as I looked down at the ground, Steve's Nikes becoming really interesting. "Stephanie, I was directing that to the kids. I shouldn't of said it that way." I felt his hand cup my cheek and he made me look up at him. Steve looked at me with admiration and I gave him a hug. Steve hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry, babes." "If I do get on your nerves, please tell me." I said. Steve's hand went up and down my back and he kissed my forehead. "You could never." He whispered. I pulled away from him and Amanda said "we need to find Reefer Rick." Steve shook his head and went to lean against the counter, saying we'd never find him. Robin exhaled loudly and they started looking up the Rick's they had in the system. "Reefer Rick?" Alex said. "He's Eddie's supplier. He sells drugs." Alex nodded at me and said "what kind?" "Mostly weed. I'm assuming he has other stuff but I honestly wouldn't know. I've bought weed from him before." "You...have?" "Yeah?" "What's it like?" "To buy it?" "To smoke." Alex's voice was soft as if he didn't want anyone to hear and he didn't want to be embarrassed. "It's fun. But, it's definitely not for everyone. It definitely makes your head fuzzy. It can also make you relax and feel at ease. Some people also use it for their sex lives." I said the last part quietly just in case there was someone in the store. Alex's cheeks tinted red and he inhaled and exhaled deeply. Steve turned around to look at me and he put me on the counter. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up as he was standing in between my legs. His hands went up and down my thighs. I brushed a strand of hair out of his face and Steve said "you're so pretty." "Really?" I teased. He nodded and pressed a kiss to my lips. "There goes mom and dad. Making out again." Dustin grumbled. Steve's hands rested on my thighs and I scooted forward so I was now on the edge of the counter, Steve and I's crotches inches away from each other. I kissed his neck and Steve sighed. I kissed all over his neck and then stopped when I reached his Adam's apple, kissing it. "Mmm." Steve hummed. "You guys are disgusting!" Robin exclaimed in disgust. Steve looked at Robin and said "shut up." "It's actually so gross the amount of pda you guys show." "Could be worse." Max said. Dustin looked at her and said "that's as worse as it gets." "Honestly." Maisie added. Steve cleared his throat and said "enough." "Ugh! How can you watch them make out?" Robin asked Alex. Alex's eyes went wide as if he were in trouble. He shrugged and I said "Alex, you're not in trouble, ok? Robin's messing with you." I gave her a look that said 'quit'. "Yeah, I was just messing with you. I wasn't trying to be rude or mean or anything. I don't even know you. I mean, at all." Robin started to ramble. "Robin." Steve and I said in unison. She nodded and said "closing my mouth." Amanda nudged Dustin and Dustin started looking through the computer again. "So, we're about to go and find Eddie who may or not be getting charged with Chrissy's disappearance and you've got Alex with you." Steve said in a hushed tone. "So?" I asked. "So, he's not supposed to know about any of this. Just like last year, we're not allowed to talk about it with people who weren't involved." "I'll make him stay in the car or something. I can't take him home. His mom isn't there. And you never know, he might be able to help us." I said. I heard Robin calling out different movies that all the Rick's that had an account had rented. Robin named about two Cheech and Chong movies which made everyone laugh. "That has to be it. There's the address. It's on Lipton road. Like the tea." Robin said. Steve and Robin closed up the store and I went to get in Amanda's car but Steve stopped me, pulling on my wrist. "You want me to ride with you?" "You were gonna ride with Amanda? Babe." "Amanda needs lots of support right now." "And she has it. Am I the bad guy because I want my girlfriend to ride with me?" I shook my head and said "of course not." I followed Steve to his car and as I stopped at the passenger seat, Dustin stood in front of me. I went to ask Dustin for the front seat but he threw his arms around my waist and hugged me. "Hi!" I said excitedly. "Mom, it's been forever! You work way too much." Dustin said as he leaned his head on my chest. "I know. I wish I could see you more." "Well, since I haven't seen you in a while, I'll let you have the front seat." He said as he gestured to the door. I chuckled and took a step back so I could open the door, bumping into Alex who was standing right behind me. Alex inhaled sharply and I said "oops. Alex, I'm sorry." Steve looked at him and said "are you riding with Amanda? Or us?" Robin had already gotten into Amanda's car along with Maisie. Alex was currently looking at me and Steve knocked on the hood of the car, getting his attention. "Hello? Us or them?" Steve was awaiting his answer. "Uhm, you guys." Alex said. I gave his hand a squeeze to reassure him everything would be ok. "You can sit behind me. Ok?" "B-Behind?" "In the backseat. With Dustin and Max. "I'm Dustin." He held his hand out and Alex stared at his hand. Dustin pulled his hand away and said "you don't like to shake hands. El didn't either. Do you like D&D?" Alex nodded his head eagerly, trying to hold back his smile. "Cool. We can sit in the back and talk about it. If you want." Dustin offered. Alex put his hands in his pockets and said "ok." The two of them got in the backseat with Max who looked over at him, introducing herself. I got in the passenger seat with Steve and we began following Amanda to Reefer Rick's house. Steve put his hand on my thigh as we drove. I half smiled at him and Forever Young started playing on the radio. Steve turned up the volume and started singing the song. I did the same, the two of us looking at each other while singing when he stopped at a red light. I could see Max smiling at the two of us but she'd never let anyone know that she thought we were cute.