The burgundy and yellow petals were everywhere.

Blood covered the white of the washroom tiles and his pale skin.

He has endured it for long, so long that an entire garden of the world's most beautiful flowers have bloomed inside him.

Killing him, all because he loved someone he wasn't supposed to.

His breathing was heavy, heavy sobs and more petals clouding his vision and clogging up his trachea.

He slowly closed his eyes, knowing full well that Soobin would come back the next day.

He loved going to school with him afterall.

And when he does, he'll find him buried amongst hyacinths and crysanthemums.

And a field of red roses, the pretty little roses that Soobin loved so, so much.

Soobin choked on his tears, finding a note placed below a bunch of forget-me-nots.

'I'm sorry I left so soon. I'll be gone by the time you read this. I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye. I know how much you hated that word, but I feel guilty for not telling that one last time. Loving you was killing me inside, but it was all worth it. It was all worth it to see that beautiful smile blooming on your face, none of the flowers I coughed up can ever compare to the beauty of it.

I hope you'll keep smiling, I hope you'll never lose the galaxy in your eyes. I'll be watching. Don't hurt yourself for this, I know you better than anyone. Take care of yourself, or else I'll come back and scare you hehe.

I'll be watching from afar, like I always have.
I love you,

Yeonjun.'

A dark, crimson red rose petal came out, accompanying the heartwrenching sobs Soobin let out.