there's this guy

Though Eddie's driving was reckless, and it made Steve feel like they were going to crash about twenty different times, he was almost scared when they made it to the trailer park. This was happening. He was hanging out, going to drink beers with Eddie Munson.

After sitting in silence for just a smidge more than was comfortable, Eddie hopped out of the car, Steve following behind him.

" Welcome to my humble abode!' Eddie said grandly, gesturing with his arms, as they walked up to the front of the trailer.

Like the gentleman he was, Eddie held the door open for Steve, and proceeded to grab two beers from the fridge once they were inside.

"So, what up Harrington?" Eddie says as he passes one of the bottles to Steve

"Huh?"

" you're totally off man. What's going on?"

"Okay, I'm fine! Why is everyone so invested in my life all of a sudden?"

Eddie seemed very unsatisfied when he said that. And god he still looked good even then. This was not helping him get out of talking about it.

" I don't usually offer, but would some weed help cure your problem?"

"Yes, please. That is exactly what I need right now." Steve drawled out with a dramatic eye roll

Eddie huffed and got up from his spot on the floor, walking back into the kitchen area to put his half full bottle back in the fridge.

"Cmon, back here."

Steve got up and followed him into the back of the trailer to a room that was very clearly occupied by him. It had posters of bands everywhere, taking up not only the walls but covered most of the small window in the room.

"Gimme sec, gotta find the right stuff."

Steve looked around some more, then flopped onto the bed that took up about half the room.

In just a few minutes, Eddie was sitting on the bed, next to him.

Eddie handed the joint over to Steve, taking out a lighter from the front of his patchy jean jacket

"Guests get first hit."

Steve took the blunt, putting it into his mouth, then reaching for the lighter from Eddie's hands, but he was too slow. Eddie was already bringing it up to Steve's mouth to light the joint. He didn't know why that made him nervous, but he was breathing shakily now. Coughing when he inhaled the smoke. Pulling it away so that he could regain steady breathing.

Eddie just laughed, and took the joint from his hands, getting a long drawl from it.

When he took the joint away from his face, he tilted his head back, letting some of the smoke escape, sighing in satisfaction. After keeping that pose for a bit, he opened his eyes, looking over, and grining at Steve, passing back the joint. He then proceeded to dramatically fall back onto the bed.

" This is nice." Eddie breathed out. You could hear the smile he had

" yeah. It is. You've got good stuff."

" god, you're so stupid."

Why was Eddie calling him stupid, did he do something wrong somehow?

"Why am I stupid?"

Suddenly, Eddie grabbed Steve's arm, and pulled him down so that they were both lying on the mattress facing each other.

" You're always saying things at the wrong time. It's stupid, but kinda cute. Stop filling in the gaps, enjoy the silence."

Okay, what the absolute fuck? Eddie just called him cute. Well, he called Steve being stupid cute, but, still. Eddie just called Steve cute. How the hell was he supposed to respond to that?

"Steve. You okay?"

Apparently Steves complete mini freak out was visible, and Eddie probably thought that there was something seriously wrong with him by now, with how many times Steve has spaced out it the span of thirty minutes.

" I need more weed."

Eddie chuckled and passed over the joint.

Steve took a quick breath of smoke. Just enough for him to make the decision of 'fuck it, why not'.

"Hey, Eddie?"

God this was so dumb

"Yeah Harrington?"

" Can I talk to you about something?"

Eddie rolled over so he was completely on his side looking at Steve. He had a very concerned look on his face.

"Sure. What is it?"

He wanted to back up now that he had actually put words in the air, but he already said fuck it, and there was n turning back now.

"There's... there's this guy."

Eddie watched him closely

"Um, and, I really like him, right?"

Steve tilted his head over to look for any sign that Eddie was opposed to hearing about this, but nothing in his expression changed.

"So, he's a really cool guy right, and he's much better than I thought he would be, but the thing is, I haven't really known him that long, and I don't know if he feels anything for me."

Steve looks over at Eddie again, and he can swear he can see a little grin growing in his face

"I don't even know if he likes guys, but I'm really hoping he does. I can't get him off my mind, ever since I heard about him."

Their eyes meet, and for a bit they sit in silence looking at each other before eddie speaks up

" Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

" There's this guy. He's actually really sweet, even though he seems like a douchebag. He's really pretty, and a bit stupid. That makes it even more exciting to be around him though. I just figured out he likes guys, and I'm really happy, for him and myself."

Wait, Eddie's talking about him right? He has to be. There's no one else here that could have just told him that they liked guys.

"And if he didn't already figure that out somehow, his guy likes guys too."

That pretty smile of his was growing on his face, and he let his voice drop to a whisper

"Hey Steve?

"Hmm?"

" Can I kiss you?"

This was the moment he was waiting for. Steve was waiting for something like this to happen, but he had absolutely no idea how to react to it. He decided to go the easy way and simply say yes, and let Eddie do the rest.

Soon enough, Eddie's rough calloused hands were cupping Steve's face, and pulling him closer. Their lips only just barely touched each other, but by far, it was the greatest feeling that Steve has ever experienced.

Steve reached his hand up, and placed it in Eddie's hair. This was what he had been daydreaming about, and god his hair was soft,

Eddie looked up at Steve with a smile that was so perfect

"I love you Steve." Eddie said before nuzzling into the crook of steves neck.

" I love you too Eddie. More than what should be possible."

Eddie let out a soft sigh, and simply scooted himself closer, pressing right up against each other.

That's how they fell asleep, wrapped up in each other, lying in the silence,