Soulmates (Spideychelle) Part 3

Peters POV

After talking to wanda I quickly went to my closet and changed into my suit.

"Karen do you know Michelle Jones?"i asked running to my window
"Michelle Jones Watson,16 year old Female,looks like she goes to your school."
"Yeah she does,Can you kind out where she is now?"I asked as i jumped out the window
"She was last seen on (insert street name)"
"Thanks Karen!"
I starting swinging towards the directions of the street

MJs POV

Why was peter not in class?
Actually I haven't seen him all day!

Him and his likable personality and handsome face.

...

Okay maybe i have a little crush on peter but thats it! nothing more.
Ok ok stop thinking about peters face!
Now how am suppose to telling my family Spider-Man is my soulmate?
I mean i could just not tell them...but they'll probably figure it out eventually.

Speaking of Spider-Man
I spy with my little eyes a red and blue spandex suit.

He perched himself on top of a building looking around when his eyes land on me he swung ocer landing on his feet right in front of me.
"Um hi! Michelle right?" and he's speaking to me
"um yeah." I said back.
Now spider-man who are you under the mask,I mean i am your soulmate i kinda have the right to know.

"yeah um sorry about the whole situation."he said rocking back and forth on this feet obviously very nervous
"So your sorry for being my soulmate?"
"NO NO no maybe a little but thats not what i meant AT ALL I'm just you know referring to the whole"spider-man started to ramble.

"i'm messing with you,...sorry can't help it force of habit"

Seems like he's a very nervous person,likes rambling, a bit short,quite masculine but not bulky like if he wore oversized clothing he could be mistaken for someone normal or even skinny.
"Uh heh... ll it was nice talking to you but ummmmmm I have some errands to run...you know?...in my personal life."spider-man awkwardly said.
"
"oh.yea yea of course,bye then?"
"yea bye"

after the VERY awkward  goodbyes spider-man shot a web and started swinging away into the sunset. (I know cheesy)
"oh shit." MJ looked at her watch to only realize she was late for dinner.
She ran home and quickly went inside as it was starting to rain.

When she arrived in the dinning room to her surprise even she didn't show it there was a cake saying
"Congratulations on being spider-mans soulmate" in the middle of the table.

How
the
fuc-

"If you're wondering how we found out,well how I found out,it's because it was on the news." surprise surprise it was her brother.
"Great just Great"
"You're lucky mom and dad don't know yet they'll freak out"
"yea...who made the cake?"MJ said suspicious of her brother since they are having an on going prank war.
"I did,Don't worry it's real cake and didn't poison it"

Mj eyed the cake suspiciously before slowly cutting a piece of it ready for a surprise attack,nothing happened.
She then carefully placed it on the plate that was prepared and picked up the fork that her brother also prepared,She examined the piece of cutlery and then finally ate some of the cake.
"hm.Not bad."

...

"See no problems here, The only problem that's gonna happen is when i interrogate spider-man and beat the crap out of him if he hurts my sister!"
"pretty sure he's gonna beat you if you fight him."

Mj said taking the piece of cake upstairs to her room along with grabbing a few cookies

-

In her room MJ started noting all her findings on spider-man in a notebook and even tried sketching out what she thinks he looked like.
I mean it wasn't the best drawing ever considering the lack of facial features but it looked ok.

She knows he either has either short hair or he's bald.
he's like around 5'6-5-9
he sound like he's 14-17
and that he gets really nervous.

Not much to work with.

————————————————————————
I know that this chapter doesn't have much but i'm getting there.

Also i just watch Thor love and thunder and i pretty cried like for at least 20 minutes of the movie whether that be from laughing or pure sadness and heart break.