chapter 1

"Toni, martha I got my shit we better get going before were late" I shout down the stairs " you say that like we haven't been waiting on your ass for twenty minutes" toni shouts back . "Yeah well it takes time to look this hot" i say smiling sarcastically at my sister , "Alrighty guys we better say bye to my mom and then we can go i already said bye to my siblings"Martha says .Ye lets go say bye to mrs B before we go" I say running past them into the living room while they follow behind me ."Awh girls is it time for use to go already do use have everything your toothbrushes --", hey mrs B there in good hands ill keep them in line I say smirking at Toni, I hug mrs B dont miss me to much i whisper into her ear she squeezes tight and whisper back" ill try not". Toni and martha say there goodbyes to mrs B before we leave , we grab our stuff and get in the taxi wating.

Finally after a plane ride we get to the airport where the private plane will be "I know we were kinda forced to do this but i think it will be fun" i say jumping onto marthas back " i know your excited but can u please stay upright for a few minutes until were in the jet ","oh ye sorry martha " i say quietly . "Hey its alright we just can't be late kay", martha says soothing me "ye alright" a little less upset the plane comes into few and I run over to it not waiting for Matha or my sister before getting on . I sat on the left side infront of some tall brunnete who had her face stuck in a book i look around and don't recognise anyone on the plane , finally toni and martha start getting on the plane and they sit near eachother , I stick my middle finger upto my sister as a greeting as she looks over to see if I'm alright , a video starts playing that but I didnt really take any intrest , it was just some lady talking about the stupid retreat.

Finally they got this puppy in the sky i shout over to Martha and Toni who look over at me ,"ye well with your impatient ass it must of felt like years" toni shouts back "i am wounded that you think that of me surely Martha doesn't think so isn't that right Martha" i say dramatically "um well Sage I'm sorry but i kinda agree with Toni" uh I howl pretending to faint "double betryal" I exclaim looking at two with narrowed eyes. Some blonde stands up and starts talking to all of us like shes some camp councelour and says with a southern accent "well in the intrest of bringing us all together i would like to propose a little ice breaker"," like never have i ever" dora the explorer says " uh that games a little much" the blonde replies "i know so here's how it works one person say something they've never done and if u have done it you have to drink alchol" dora say over inthusiastically "uh that games a little intense like for people who dont know eachother real well so how about we just pair off pow wow with your partner for a sec and then afterwards you can introduce her to the rest of us" the blonde dictates. "This white girl said pow wow" toni huffs to Martha "so" matha asks in question "so its not her word you should be triggered" toni says again "ok im not though" matha replies amused "why am I always fighting your battles for you" toni say crossing her arms "I dont know because you like fighting" martha says nearly laughing "hey say do you think it was triggering for that white girl to say pow wow" toni say trying to put up a better argument, "uh ye sure toni" I say spaced out thinking of how nice it would be for anything choclate. "Hey did u take your adhd pills today" toni comes over and whispers to me " uh ye I think ye im pretty sure do you uh remember seeing me take them actually maybe that was yesterday no I dont think so" I
say fastly trying to remember "well do u have them with you" Toni asks, "no there in my suitcase" I sigh, "alright well you take them later if u get too restless come get my headphone and you can listen to music kay" Toni says in here concerned protective sister voice. "yeah okay thanks toni" I say as Toni is about to sit down a girl takes her hand pulls her out of her seat Toni unwillingly gets up and is brought over to some athletic looking girl then the blonde comes over to me and says "hey do you wanna join in" "yes please lead the way my lady" I say pretending to flirt with her.The blonde picks up her cross and mutters something while leading me to two girls "hope you dont mind being in threes" the blonde mutters, I sit on the ground between them "I'm good" i say sprawling out on the floor sticking my arm up with a thumbs up "hey i have a question about your shirt" the girl on the left side says to thd other girl "ye well I've got a few questions about your cargo pants" "ye well I'm not a lesbian sorry to disapoint I just like storage" "I lke them they look cool" I say smiling up at the girl " Thanks dude" she says looking down at me "and who do we have here on the floor" pretty lady says "oh im sage and you are pretty lady"
"Oh I like you im Fatin"Fatin nearly shouts"and you are" I say looking at the girl with cargo pants "Dot" she says nodding her head "oh my god my day dream came to live" I shout excitedly seeing choclate cake being handed out I am handed my cake by a good looking man "and thank you good looking" I mutter under my breath as I devour the cake I hear Fatin and Dot talking but don't really listen too focused on my cake when suddenly the plane starts shaking " what the actual fuck I shout looking for Toni,Toni comes over grabs my hand and pulls me over to Martha we all huddle into eachother finding comfort in eachother " I love use" I say with tears in my eyes "we love you too they reply" at the same time, and then everything goes black .

I wake up and feel cold wet and sand I open my eyes to see a beach and my sister slapping my face to wake me "ow jeez" I say to her "aw fuck man you scared me" she says hugging me.where is Martha I mumble to her "uh i dont know" Toni says panicking "dont worry well find her" I say "dont tell me not to worry we need to find her right now" Toni says frustratedly "okay okay lets go find her I tiredly pick myself up and start searching for Martha.