chapter 2

"MARTHA ,MARTHA, MARTYY" me and Toni shout down the beach when Toni just starts running , I can see her running towards somone in the water and helping them out when she suddenly drops them and shouts "Marty" I guess we found Martha I'm relieved but also feel like shit so I flop on the ground as one of the twins gets close to me " uhm we should probably go over and see if everyone is ok" she says to me "yeah yeah one minute let's me introduce myself I am Sage and you are" I extend my hand for her to shake " Oh I'm Nora" she says placing in mine while playfully bow and kiss her hand "well Nora let's see what the he'll is going on" I say and take off sprinting down to the rest of the girls." "Wow who took out Dora the explorer" I say unable to stop myself from joking. "Sage shut up this is serious" Toni shouts from where she's looking after Martha " alright jeez just slow the compressions down and she'll be fine" I say to Dot as I sit down in a huff I hate when people shout at me maybe I should just stay quiet people don't need me shouting every ten fucking minutes.After everyone calmed down and Dot got Jeanette who I know as Dora the explorer breathing under control and Jeanette has now awoken,I go over and to see if she's okay "hey sleeping beauty" I say softly trying to see if she's actually ok "I'm sorry". "You have nothing to be sorry for" I reassure her, "No, you don't understand. I'm so sorry" I start to get weirded out why is she saying she's sorry she didn't crash our plane, I'm quickly brought of thoughts when Rachel starts yelling I can see she is  more aggressive which weird because of how gentle Nora seems. I shake myself from my day dream and listen to what Rachel is saying "hey, does anyone have a phone?" Rachel asks the group "Dont you think we would have said something we did?" Toni shouts angrily"
"What she said" I say pointing to my sister who turns to glare at me but I can tell she's just overwhelmed so I throw her a pout and she flips me off. "not sure how many bars we'd get out here" Dot states the obvious "I am just trying to think of lifelines, alright? But we can't be stupid. Everyone's starts chattering worriedly to the different people and I can't focus on all the conversation so I wait for somone to say something cool "like oh ye I forgot that yacht I put in my back pocket" "dude you realise you are talking out loud oh ye totally " I reply back to Dot "do you fatin or Shelby gave a yacht in their back pocket" I say playfully "oh I'm sure shelbs has one on standby " Dot laughs. We are interrupted when shelby addresses the group "Rachel's right. It's the 21st century, we're gonna get found. But in the meantime,  we gotta keep tabs on our resources." Shelby was over and puts nine diet cokes infront of all of us. "  Nine cokes. Right now that's all we got to drink. Just Nine." I'm looking at her now think who made her the king of the cokes. Shelby continues " but don't worry. If God brought us to it, God can bring us through it."You know, the whole Jesus saves thing isn't, like, literal. He's not gonna jetpack down and pull us out of here" Toni yelled " no Toni. Okay the Lord saves those who save themselves, which is why I'm gonna take a look in the woods, see if there's some fresh water maybe you should come with." Shelby calmly says looking at Toni " hard pass" Toni dismisses.
"Shelby, here" Martha says handing her ,her sandals " yo Marty you need shoes to walk around" I say making sure people aren't stepping on Martha " hey I won't even be able to walk around it's ok " Martha says softly knowing how protective I can be over her after the incident. " alright I'll go with her make sure she doesn't break your sandals I say patting Martha's head , while I hearing Toni shouting "you know what maybe I will go , make sure Christ doesn't lead your ass into a fucking sinkhole".
So me Toni and Sgelby take off towards the woods to look for water I'm stumbling along exhausted but energetic at the same time " hey you know you didn't have to come along" Toni mutters to me " Hey" I say mocking her "I told Mrs B I'd look after use didn't I" "and what about Marty" Toni says raising her eyebrow " well somone has to protect the blonde when you enevitably attack" I say jokingly and laughed, she hits the back my head "ow jeez" I whisper. I hear Toni and Shelby talking but just keep talking until I hear Shelby ranting about how hard-core she is apparently she goes hunting and shit but Toni wasn't having it."So you do one hard core thing" Toni says ,I know why she's acting like this she feels threatened that shelby is going to take Martha away from her."Hey why don't you walk ahead of us" I say trying to get rid of the tension "yeah I think I will if I think her pontail thinks its better than me" Toni scoffs "uh ye it probably does"  I say sarcastically which I don't think Toni actually caught onto because she just grins at me and walks past shelby.
Me and Shelby are walking behind Toni while shelby is praying saying it will open our eyes to find a water source I don't know how that works but Toni grumbles about her tells us to be quiet two second before to listen for water.
We get to a closed off part where we have to hold onto branches to get by them when suddenly Toni throws the branches in Shelbys direction which causes sheby to drop to ground in pain "Shelby shit are you okay" I say concerndly trying make Toni hasn't murdered her "I'm okay why don't use get a headstart walking and rather walk back alone" Toni profusely apologising stops and we walk off hesitantly.