Chapter 1

•Katy POV•
I woke up to the same old dark skies, it was 5:30 AM and I had to get ready for school. As a child I was happy, each year it gets worse. I got up and showered, I put on a little mascara. I put on my long sleeve gray sweater and a pair of black leggings. I brushed my long brown hair and put it in a messy bun. I went downstairs "Morning" Nash said. I rolled my eyes and slid on my black vans and grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I skipped breakfast as usual. I got into Nash's car and waited for him. "Did you eat breakfast?" Nash asked starting the car. "Um, yeah" I said "Here" He said handing me a granola bar "Thanks" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. We got to school and I threw the granola bar into the trash. I opened my locker and put all the stuff I didn't need in it. After I closed my locker, I was pushed up against it by someone, they started kissing me so I kissed back. They pulled away, it was my boyfriend Matthew. (Matthew Espinosa😍)
"Nash could have seen us" I said. Nash was over protective so I didn't tell him Matthew and I were dating. "I don't care, I love you" He said "I love you more" I said. We walked over to our first class.

•Time skip to lunch•

"Hey babe" Matthew said "Hey handsome" I said "I'm going to get food, you?" He said "Nah, I'm not really hungry" I said "You always say that" Matthew said kissing me.

A few minutes later Matthew came back with a burger. I stared at him. "What?" He said with the burger in his mouth "Nothing" I said giggling

"Bish you staring at my burger" Matthew said "Maybe I am" I said "I love" Matthew said "I love you too" I said. "She is a bitch" Some girl some said "Shut the fuck up dumb ass" Matthew said.

•Time skip to after school•

"Matthew can I have a ride, Nash is staying at a friends" I asked "Sure, if you kiss me" Matthew said. I pecked him on the lips and he said "Little tease" We drove to my house and Matthew and I watched a movie in the living room. My phone started beeping "I'll be right back" I told Matthew "K baby" Matthew said

I had tons of texts from an unknown number
Unknown: Kill yourself
Unknown: No one likes you
Unknown: Anorexic
Katy: Who is this?
Unknown: Everyone hates you
I turned off my phone and bursted into tears, Matthew opened my door and saw I was crying. He hugged me and I cried into his shoulder. "What's wrong baby, I hate seeing you cry" Matthew said "I don't wanna talk about it" I said peacefully and quiet. Matthew kissed me and we ended up falling asleep together on the couch.