Chapter 13

Katy POV

I woke up in Matt's arms. I slowly got up trying not to wake Matt up but that didn't work. "Hey Katy." Matt said in a deep morning voice. I smiled, I grabbed some clothes and went into our bathroom to change.
Outfit
~long sleeve pink shirt
~black skater skirt
~floral Birkenstocks
~hair in messy bun
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Matt in a blue tank top, khakis and blue vans. "You look beautiful." Matt said. "Thanks." I said. Matt and I walked downstairs and he pulled me into the kitchen. "Time to take your pills." Matt said, he handed me my depression and anxiety pills. After I took them I went into the living room and started to watch pretty little liars. After an episode Sam came down the stairs so I let him have the TV. I went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes. I heard everyone scream food and run downstairs. Everyone got pancakes, I giggled and got down at the table. Nash sat to my right and Mat to my left. "At least have something to drink." Nash whispered to me. I got up and went to the kitchen, I got a glass of water then say back down.

After a few minutes we all decided to go swimming. Matt and I went up to our room. "Are you gonna go swimming?" Matt asked me. I stared at the ground. "Please, for me." Matt said "Fine." I said. I got a dark blue floral bikini top with fringe and black bottoms. I changed in the bathroom then grabbed a towel and walked out to see Matt in red and blue swim trunks. We walked downstairs holding hands and everyone was already outside in the pool. I sat down my towel on the ground in the sun and started tanning. I soon felt someone pick me up. "You said you would go swimming." Matt said dropping me in the pool. I could hold my breath for a while so I didn't come up. I soon felt someone pull me out of the water. "Katy!" Everyone yelled. I opened my eyes and started laughing. "I tricked you!" I said. I pushed them all in the pool.

After a while we all headed inside. I took a shower and put on black shorts and a long sleeve white shirt that had the American eagle symbol on the front. I walked downstairs and everyone was watching a scary movie. "I'm gonna go back upstairs." I said, I hated scary movies. Matt followed me upstairs and we went to bed.

Sorry if it's bad, I was watching TV while writing this so it may have some mistakes.