CHAPTER THREE

-THE COMER-
......

"Oh shit, here it comes." I rushed down to the backyard. Everyone was there already standing in front of the blue portal. The heavy wind surrounded us that we barely see what was happening.

"What is it?"

"Don't get too close!" Allison warned us while she was protecting me.

"Yeah, no shit." I yelled.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two." Luther said it loud enough for us to hear. I sighed knowing how stupid they were.

"Can't you guys tell what this is!?" I yelled. But everyone ignored me and focused on the blue portal.

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego said it to Luther.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" Klaus ran from behind me holding fire extinguisher. He threw it into the portal. That is not helping.

"What is that gonna do!?" Allison yelled at Klaus. She looked at him angrily.

"I don't know. Do you have a better idea!?" Klaus responded. I rolled my eyes.

"Get back here, Klaus!" I yelled.

The sound from the portal started to get louder. The blue lights were heavier for us to see. Klaus put his arm in front of me like he was protecting me.

"Everybody get behind me!" Luther backed us up from the portal. While he was holding Allison's hand. How sweet.

"I vote for running, c'mon!" Klaus got ready to run back inside the house, but he saw everyone still there so he changed his mind.

I saw an old man was trying to get through the portal. He started to get younger and younger to a boy around 16 years old.

"Five..." I said quietly.

A boy fell down from the portal and the portal was gone. The blue lights and heavy wind were gone too. Luther led us toward the boy. But I stayed back.

The boy groaned while stood up looking around the area where he was. His hair was messy and he was wearing baggy clothes.

"Does anyone else see...little Number Five, or is that just... me?" After Five heard that, he checked himself.

"Shit" Five realized that he came back to his old 16 years old again.

......

We went back inside the house minutes ago. And here we are sitting and standing around the kitchen. Five's making his favorite snack while us looking at him curiously. I was standing near the entrance turned my back to the kitchen.

"What's the date? The EXACT date." Five started the conversation.

"The 24th." Vanya responded.

"Of what?" He asked again.

"March." Vanya responded him again and looked at him curiously.