❝⸙❐ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌 ❞﹟

[𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴]-𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾-𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋-𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌-𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖮𝖶𝖭 𝖠𝗅𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝖠𝖴)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴]
-𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾
-𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋
-𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌
-𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖮𝖶𝖭 𝖠𝗅𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝖠𝖴)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾
[𝖠 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A quiet and gentle yawn was heard from a bedroom. A woman stretched her slender arms and headed towards the bathroom and do her morning routine.

After that, she changed into her usual clothing. She wore a black blind fold on her eyes, the blindfold wasn't thick so she was able to see a little bit of her surroundings and such.

The woman is called [Y/n] [L/n], the wife of the well-known slenders that roam around the forest, its not called Slender Forest for no reason.

Back to [Y/n], she was nearly down the stairs when a pair of hands lift her off of the wooden stairs and spinned her around before setting her back on the ground.

“Good morning sunshine! How was your sleep?” Splendor, the youngest and one of her husband ask as they began to walk towards the kitchen “It was quite alright splendy, how was yours?” Splendors smile grew even wider, if thats possible “It was amazing!”

The two talked as they walk to the kitchen, once they were there [Y/n] was embraced by her other two husbands. She smiled and reciprocate the hug.

“Morning trendy, offender” The two replied back with a 'Morning', splendor took his seat followed by trender and offender. [Y/n] looked around the kitchen, noticing that someone is missing.

“If your looking for slen he went out” trender said and she sighed and took her seat next to offender “Did he at least ate breakfast?” Trender nodded and she sigh in relief. She doesn't want any of her husband to skip a meal.

“Did he say where he was going?” [Y/n] ask, cutting a piece of pancake and puts it in her mouth “He said that he sensed someone lurking in the woods” [Y/n] mumbled an 'Oh' and continued to eat their breakfast, sometimes making jokes and funny comments.

━━━━━━━━
‘⸙𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽⸙❞
━━━━━━━━

I was currently sitting sideways on offenders lap while he and splendor was watching TV, trendy left to his room to finish something.

We heard the front door open and we see slendy standing there with something or someone hiding behind him. We got up from the couch and went to slendy, since he motioned for us to come.

Once we neared slendy, I took a better look, I gasp when I see a child clinging to his legs. Splendor and offender noticed the child and also gasp.

“Where did you found this child?” Splendor ask and we look st slendy, waiting for an answer “Apparently she was the one I sensed in the woods, she said that her uncle killed her and left her body there to rot” I frown, why would someone do such a thing? And to a child?

“Her name is Sally Maryam Williams, if you were curious” Slendy added, I got on my knees and smiled at her “Hello sally, my name is [Y/n] nice to meet you” I said and she blinked at me.

“Y-Your pretty miss [Y/n]” I blushed from the sudden compliment “T-Thank you sally” I said and she smiled.

“Is she going to stay here?” Splendor ask and I stand up and looked at slendy “I dont see why not, and besides, its quite boring to see your 'faces' everytime minus our wife of course” He said, my face yet again flushed with red and I heard offender scoff.

I cleared my throat “A-Anyways, welcome to the family sally” I said and she smiled.

“What did I miss?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇢𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄

⇢𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲

⇢𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

⇢𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥♡