XIX

Third Person P.O.V

Life has been pretty busy for the whole group of 11 lately. School has been stressful as the finals are arriving.

Everyone has been studying hard as they do not want to fail exams. [Does anyone want to? lololol].

The group chat has been inactive as no one has been able to keep in touch,(except Jiyoo, Sohee, Aeri and Riki as they are neighbours) because of the upcoming exams.

But that did not mean they will be able to hangout or relax.

After 2 weeks

Exam was finally finished and everyone is exhausted and relieved.

The vacations started from the day their exams finished and they finally decided to meet up in the cafe where Sunghoon works.

Aeri P.O.V

"Oh my gosh what should I wear"

I panicked as everyone arrived except me and Sohee. We never leave without each other.

"Come on! Hurry up ri"

Sohee hurried and searched Aeri's closet for some comfortable clothes.

[Aeri's outfit]

"Come on let's goooo" Sohee whined as I was still fixing her hair.

"ACKKK let's gooooooooooo"

I nodded and hurried down stairs. We both arrived at the cafe.

"So.... How's life? Y'all good? What's up with those grumpy faces" Sohee said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Everyone looked upset for some reason. I wondered if that was the reason we were called here.

"Actually Riki.. he's shifting to Seoul for pursuing his dream. You already know how he wanted to be a K-pop idol.. So... That's the reason we all are upset"

Jay explained.

"Oh.."

"And he isn't the only one going.. We all are.. like me, heeseungie hyung, Jay hyung, jake hyung, Sunghoonie hyung, Jungwon and Riki are going"

Sunoo added to Jay's explanation.

I was really upset and i zoned out. I finally was going to have a happy life but—

No i shouldn't say that. He's going there to pursue his dream. I don't want to be an obstacle..

"Are you okay with that...?"

Jungwon questioned breaking the tension in the atmosphere.

"Why would you ask me that? Of course I'm okay. I don't wanna ruin his dream do I?"

I replied confidently, with my lips curled up tightly, but I would've looked confident only if tears didn't start running down my face.

"You know what, let's stop this dramatically sad environment. Let's enjoy until we all go to Korea."

Jake suggested and we all nodded and gave in for a group hug.

[After 2 weeks] [At the airport]

It was time. Time for him to go. I was too upset. I lost my appetite and I couldn't sleep all night.

I just wanted for him to stay for just a little bit more but that's not possible.

"Riki..."

"Aeri...."

I ran towards him and gave him a last tight goodbye hug. I started crying and he did too.

Everyone was terribly upset but at the same time everyone was happy as he chose his path for a career.

"Alright bye i have to go now"

Riki told me, i smiled although I knew it was not a very believable one.

He started walking towards the entrance until he turned back and came jogging towards me. I was confused so as to why he would do that.

He came closer and closed the distance between us,and he placed a peck on my lips and smiled. Everyone started squealing. I placed a peck on his cheek.

"Now go! It's time for you to goooo"

I nudged as i pushed him towards the entrance.

The mood was a lot lighter as everyone started to tease me about the quick peck.

"Oh come onnn it was just a peck"

I whined as Eunha and Jiyoo teased me.

The boys finally left and we went back home.

I hope he keeps in touch with me.. I thought in my mind.