High School

Here I am. I got expelled from my old school and I guess I now have to go to this place. I just hope it's not as bad as the other one. I walked to my first class. I could feel everyone staring at me. As I was walking in, somebody bumped into me. "Oh shit- sorry!" He said. Another boy yelled from  across the room, "Jey! Come on man!" So that guy is named Jey.

Everyone rushed to their seats when the teacher walked in. "It appears Jimmy is finally out of suspension." She said. I saw the guy roll his eyes. The teacher said, "We also got a new student today. Everyone, this is Y/n." I could feel myself getting anxious. "Y/n, you can sit by Jimmy over there." She said, pointing to a empty desk. I sat down and put my head down. I was so anxious about this school. What if I can't make any friends? Will I be a laughing stock?

"Hey, are you good?" I looked beside me to see Jimmy. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Jimmy! Stop talking and pay attention!" The teacher yelled. Jimmy flipped her off. "JIMMY USO! DETENTION FOR A WEEK!" Jimmy just rolled his eyes and went back to doing his work.

At lunch I started walking around trying to find a table to sit at. "Hey Y/n! Come over here!" Jimmy yelled. I walked over and sat with him and Jey. "Sorry we didn't properly introduce ourselves, I'm Jimmy Uso." Jimmy said. Jey said, "And I'm Jey Uso." "Wait- aren't y'all Rikishi's kids?" I asked. They both nodded. "Are you a wrestling fan?" Jey asked. "Of course! I want to be a wrestler when I grow up!" "Then let's train together!" Jey said.

Time skip to graduation

"I'm so excited!" I said. "Now we will have time to finally be real wrestlers!" Jey said. Jimmy added, "I'm just glad there will be no more detention." We all laughed and talked for a while. Finally, it was time to get our diplomas. Me and Jey got ours and thanked the principal, meanwhile Jimmy started dancing before grabbing his. He was such a idiot.

As we were walking out, all three of us stopped in front of the school. Just then Jimmy started tearing up and hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you." He said. Then he hugged Jey and said, "I'ma miss you too." Jey looked at him and said, "Uh- you do realize we live together, right?" Jimmy pulled away. "Oops! I forgot!" He said. "How do you forget that..?" Jey said. "Are you sure you graduated? You seem to still be a bit stupid." I said. "Hey! That's mean!" Jimmy said jokingly.

Soon my dad came to pick me up. "Bye Jey! Bye Jimmy!" I said before getting in the car. They both waved goodbye as dad started driving. "Dad, when do you think I can start training to be a full time wrestler?" Dad just laughed. "It's going to take a while son." He said. "I will be a wrestler! No matter how long it takes!"

A/n: Y'all I'm ready exited for this one. Stay safe you guys! Love ya <3