029,

EPISODE SIXe pluribus unum

EPISODE SIX
e pluribus unum.

ELEVEN WAS sat in her room, and had been for a hat felt like hours trying to find billy and mike was started to get irritable and nova was getting even more annoyed at him by the second.

"it can't be good for her to be in there this long!" mike exclaimed as the all sighed, "mike, you need to relax." max spoke. she was on the sofa, and opposite her was lucas and nova.

"what if she gets brain damage or something?" mike argued, lucas widened his eyes, "oh, shit...is that, like, a real thing?"

"no! it's not. he made it up." max glared, "mike doesn't know what he's talking about." she snapped.

"as usual." nova spoke up.

"oh, and you two do?"

"please just shut up. your voice is irritating me." nova complained, groaning slightly as him and max continued to bicker.

lucas and nova left to go and sit with will, nancy and johnathan, since they had enough of max and mikes constant arguing, but unfortunately, the two followed.

"can you guys settle this for us?" max interrupted, nova groaned, "who do you think should decide el's limits? mike or eleven?" max asked.

"the way that you frame that is such bullshit!" mike yelled, groaning in annoyance.

"it's not bullshit, mike! this is your whole problem! and it's also one of the reasons why she dumped your ass." nova interrupted, raising her voice slightly as mike pulled a face at her as she pulled one back.

"el dumped you?" nancy asked with wide eyes, "yeah, because they're conspiring against me! novas always hated me and now she's getting el to do the same!" mike exclaimed as nova couldn't help but laugh at the boy as lucas stood up, pushing mike back slightly.

"we're just enlightening her !" max argued, "telling her theres more to life than relationships and that she should have some friends that are girls to hang out with, too...but you're right about the me hating you part." nova agreed with max, smiling at mike who scoffed.

"i never did anything to you!" mike yelled.

"you kinda did." will mumbled but nova shook her head.

"the fact is, micheal. she's not yours. she's her own person, fully capable of her own decisions."

"she's risking her life for no reason!" mike shouted, they all frowned, "for no reason?"