From The Beginning (Updated)

When I was a little girl my mom used to tell me stories about a world where magic and all kinds of stuff exist, like something you'd hear in fairytales or fantasies, I used to believe those stories, but as I grew up I start to think those stories are just for little kids. We've been through some rough times and my mother has to work overseas, so it's just me and my dad. My dad works hard and always has a tight schedule so he tries to spend time with me as much as he could.

On my birthday my mom sent me a book about the stories she told, as I look and read through the book there where more to the stories than I thought, I never got to finish reading the book because of school work, so I only get to read it on some of my spare time, every time I read the book It reminds me of mom, I couldn't help but miss her being next to me. My dad walked into the room. "hey sweetie I'm off for work" I smiled softly "ok, bye Dad" he gave me a thumbs up and left for work.

As I continue reading the book my phone started ringing, I picked it up and it was my friends calling me, they wanted to meet out but they couldn't decide where to go. "Let's go to the mall." the other said "We always meet out at the mall." the other one said "Maybe we should go somewhere we never went before, like the abandoned creepy-looking house that I keep hearing about, I really wanna check that place out" Everyone agreed to go to the abandoned house but me. "are you sure it's safe or allowed to be near there?"
"Pfft! Relax, I mean no one lives there and a lot of people are scared to even go there, it's just us, maybe you're just being a little scaredy cat, and you're too scared to go there." I paused for a few seconds. "fine but we have to get out of there quick, I don't want to get in trouble" "Everyone let's meet up at the entrance to the forest first" "ok! Let's go get ready" "Wait, we're going now?" "yeah, now go get ready!" "ok but- ...and they ended the call..." I placed the book back on its shelf and went to my room to get ready...

I've Finnish preparing the things I need that I think is useful. As I was about to leave, I forgot to tell my dad that I was going to leave the house for a while. I texted him a message, locked the doors in the house, and proceeded to go...

I arrived at the forest entrance, everyone was waiting, one of them noticed me and shouted "Ahh y/n!" everyone turned and ran up to me "Come on y/n... Wait you're not with... Oh come on they're late again" I heard someone running and I turned around. "Hey, guys! I'm kinda tired from running" they started panting heavily. "hold it! You are last again" "But I made it just in time-" "You're always late!" "but I saw y/n walking from a distance so I ran, and  technically I got here just in time." "...whatever let's just go" Everyone went inside the forest and looked around. "come on guys, follow me!"

Everyone followed and went deeper into the woods, they eventually arrived at the old house. Everyone was in awe when they saw the old house, they all look around to find old items that might be underneath the mossy leaves.  After hanging around and finding old items, they decided to try to go inside. "I'm bored! Let's just go inside already" "Okay fine..." "Yo, look at the door" Everyone looks at the door weirdly glowing and shaking. "aww dude I ain't opening that door, kinda looks like that one movie or show I saw... I don't exactly remember but I ain't touching that!"
"hey Y/N, maybe you can open the door" "Yeah! You would open the door" My eyes widen "W-what! Why me!?" "I don't know, just open it please!" "go ahead and open the door, we're friends right" I paused and started thinking "What should I do... I have to... They're my friends..."

You stopped thinking and slowly walk towards the door, every time you took a step, the door glows even more. You finally got to the door and start reaching for the door handle, by the time you reached it, The door swung open! The inside looks like a portal. A powerful force starts pulling you like a magnet through the door, you held on to the door frame and screamed "Guys, Help, Help me!" Your friends watched in terror and ran away, leaving you. You watched as your friends run away, making you upset. You closed your eyes and let go of the door. The door shuts when you have gone completely through, everything came back to being a peaceful forest with an old home lost within the woods.

End of Chapter 1

Do you wish to travel back and look at the past?
If so... Scroll down to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were reading books that your mom sent you on your last birthday. It's about a place where witches, magic, monsters, and even more lived on an island. You never finished the story because you were busy with school, so you decided to read it now. Just looking at the book that mom gave you makes you miss her so much. She left us to work in another country, she's always busy and never got time to come back, that's why she sends me and dad gifts. speaking of dad, he left home for work just an hour ago and left you with some breakfast.

You decided to continue reading the books, you turned to the next page to see some sort of person wearing a cloak. The cloak hides the face of the person, and the design of the cloak was a bit odd at first but it does look cool, the other half of the cloak was black with a big moon with a lot of stars and the other half has a big sun, the face looks like an eclipse but I'm not sure, maybe it's a crescent moon. You read how power full they are, you thought about meeting one in real life but it's a bit too scary for someone with that kind of power will exist in a powerless place.

You kept reading but then your phone got a notification, you took your phone and looked and saw that your friends invited you to come and check out an abandoned house.

You agreed to come and texted your dad that you'll be hanging out with your friends, your dad agreed and make sure you come back home safe, you quickly grabbed your purple sling bag and start to put everything you need and ran out of the house, you almost forgot to lock the door and quickly came back to lock it.

You went the way your friends told you to go. You arrived at the abandoned house, your friends were looking at the door a bit anxious. Therefore scared to open the door, then one of your friends saw you and asked to open the door for everyone.
They were a bit nervous but agreed and slowly came to the door. You grabbed the doorknob and turned it slowly and opened it wide.
You sighed to see nothing but old stuff inside of old boxes you turned around to look at your friend they all sighed as well, their faces quickly changed and you quickly turned back to the door and see the door glowing. The door quickly turned into a glowing portal.

The portal started sucking everything like a big wind pushing you through the portal. Your friends quickly turned and ran while screaming, one of your friends screamed "we're sorry, but we have to leave!." You get why they ran off, if they started helping you they'll get sucked in too, I guess it's best to have one person get sucked into the portal. You closed your eyes while the portal eats you whole.

You landed on your face and opened your eyes to see everything was different

You landed on your face and opened your eyes to see everything was different. "What is this place? this looks like some sort of fancy world?" You asked. You quickly turned around to see the portal disappearing. "No no no no no no no! Don't disappear on me!" The portal had completely disappeared. "Now what am I gonna do?, What happens when dad notice that I'm gone and he'll be left alone without me and mom, I want to go home" tears started Falling from your eyes but you quickly wiped them off and went to a cliff and see what the place looks like.

The Collector x female Reader (iDISCONTINUED!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara