New friends

( A/N: I'm starting to cringe about my bad writing, I'm scared to continue this tbh. )

(Read this while I draw some scenes) 🥲

The creature screams and squeals
After seeing a stranger in the house
"King this is Y/N she's another human,and stop screaming it hurts my ears" hooty said in annoyance.
Ears? Hooty doesn't even have ears
... I think. Luz heard king screaming and went down as fast as she can "what's going on!" "King keeps screaming on Y/N's face" hooty said "king this is Y/N she's a human just like me she's our new friend" Luz said to king "I introduced her first but king ignored me" hooty exclaimed. "well she keeps saying I'm cute!" King said out loud to luz. "Well you are a cutie" Luz said but king puts out an angrier face "she tried to choke me to death!" King said angrily "I'm sorry you where just to cute to resist" you said. King crossed his arms and looked back. You put out a frowning face "king have you seen where eda went?."

We heard a window swings open
"Did somebody say my name?" An unknown person said. That must be eda,you said in your head. a tall middle aged lady came out of the window. You said in your head "Woah she looks so pretty for her age" "Eda! We've been looking for you" Luz said out loud. "Meet Y/N she's a human"
"A human!? But how did you get here!?" You explained to eda on how you got here. "An abandoned house? Hmm bad news kid you're stuck here till we find a new portal because some older hag took it" oh great a new kid to take care of, eda said to herself "Luz maybe you can show her around or maybe even show her to your friends, I'm gonna be busy for a while now go off you two, oh yeah king your going with them to" "w-what but- ugh fine" king mumbles then looks at you and said "hmph!"
You laugh at how cute he is when he's angry. King heard you and made a grr sound. "Come on guys let's go" king hops on Luz's back and you follow them. "Bye eda,bye hooty" Luz said while having goodbye you also wave and smile a little while turning back and follow Luz and king.

You guys went back to the town and see that Luz was looking around. I think she's looking for her friends.you said to yourself... "Hey guys!" Luz said while waving, you look to where she was looking at and saw 3 people with pointy ears, you where scared to approach them. "Guys meet Y/N she's another human, she got sucked into a portal and got here" "o-oh hello"you said shyly "don't be shy" Luz said "meet Willow, Gus and Amity" Willow says "hi their Y/N" "what's up Y/N, nice bag you got there" Gus said. You nervously said thank you and smiled "... Hello Y/N nice to meet you" Amity said in a serious tone "nice to meet you too..." You went silent and "another human this is Soo cool" Gus said in excitement. "Do you know magic exist here?" Willow said. gus cuts in and said "aand also we are witches" "Woah magic and witches exist here!?" you said in amazement. "yeah, but us humans can't do magic, thats why I have this" she showed me a paper card with weird drawing symbols. "what's that?" you asked "its a glyph, you draw these and it can make elements you can combine them to make all kinds of cool stuff just like magic."

(A/N: Idk how to describe glyphs)

"WOAH cool!"
"you gotta be careful with combining them, you might end up making a whole mess, I can teach you how to use it if you want" "yeah can't wait to learn." you said while being excited, as the group walk along your side and shows you around the boiling isles excited to see how amazing it will be, but you started to miss home, your parents and your friends (that left you behind so you can go through the portal and abandoned you).

The Collectors pov:

"I can't wait to get outta here and play new games with new friends"

"Now now collector, we must wait for the day of unity for us to finally play in a new "paradise."

To be continued~