Bullet Wounds

Dark bit his lip as Wilford placed a red silk handkerchief wrapped around his eyes. A soft kiss was placed on his cheek, making Dark's bare chest hitch up as his underwear grew tighter. Wilford began to explore Dark's body, pausing when he saw a small scar on his left pec.

"Dark? What's this?"

Wilford rubbed the scar with his thumb, earning a squeak. He has seen Dark shirtless, but he's never noticed the scar tissue shaped like a bullet wound. It scared him. Hell, it terrified him.

"U-um...a wound..."

"W-when did this happen?!"

"Long ago, my love..."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, dear. I'm ok."

Wilford bit his lip and leaned down, gently kissing the wound. Dark groaned, wrapping his arms around his neck, humping his crotch. The two of them continued to grind against each other wearing nothing but boxers on both of them as Wil gripped his hair. They've been together for ages, yet they continue to fuck each other like two hormonal teenagers. It made Wil throw his head back, pulling down his boxers as Dark removed his blindfold, holding his leash.

"W-wilford..."

Wil smiled, grabbing the leash and pulled him closer to him. They began to softly kiss, Dark turning into putty in his boyfriend's arms.

"You're so cute." Dark cooed, wrapping their legs around his waist.

Wilford giggled as Dark took off his boxers, the two men bare-naked. He stopped once his hand touched the old wound. They paused as Wilford caressed his pecs, his breath hitching as he began to suck and lick his nipple.

"W-wilford...oh fuck!" He groaned, laying back down on the bed as Wil continued to suck.

As he continued to suck, Dark groped his bottom. Both of the lovers continued to groan happily as the grey lover began to take off his collar, grabbing the bottle of lube from the side table.

"Baby, sit up."

Wilford obeyed as Dark uncapped the lube.

"Wait."

Dark paused, waiting for the pastel man to explain the sudden pause. He crawled on top of his lap, grabbing the lube out of his hands and placing it back on the side table.

"I...I wanna do it raw..."

Dark smirked, kissing his neck as Wilford positioned himself above the now hard cock.

"Ready, Darky?" He asked, his eyes glued to the wound on his left pec.

Dark lifted his chin and kissed his nose ever so softly.

"Yes, my dear. But I need you to keep your eyes on me. Ok, Bubblegum?"

Wil nodded, slowly sitting down on the pale cock and began to roll his hips. The rolling turned into bouncing as Dark's aura rang out loudly as the tan man continued to groan out in pleasure.

"D-darky! Oh god!!"

They began to passionately make out, the slapping of skin and the ringing of Dark's aura as well as the moans from their voices hiding any silence in the room.

"M-mine...all mine..."

"Yes, my dear. It's ok. Everything is good. You're safe."

Wilford bit his lip, whimpering as he slowed down.

"Hey, I don't remember telling you to slow down. Did I?" Dark teased, smacking his bottom.

He yelped at the smack and quickened his pace, his belly twisting.

"Darky! I wanna cum! Can I? Pretty please??"

Dark snarled at his boyfriend's whining, pulling him into a kiss. Wilford stopped whining as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Are you going to behave?"

Wilford wined, his eyes accidentally meeting Dark's wound. He pressed his head against his chest, hugging him tightly.

"Well?"

"I'll be good..."

"Then cum."

They both came, Wilford's seed spreading all over Dark's belly. Dark smiled, rubbing his back.

"Good boy..."

He smiled, kissing his neck softly.

"So cute..."

"Darky?"

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

Dark chuckled as Wilford got off of him and laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. He paused before asking a bombshell of a question.

"How did you get that wound?"

Dark froze, unsure how to respond.

"Um...I got into a fight with an old friend of mine way back when."

I mean, he's not too far off. Luckily, Wilford bought it. He frowned and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I hope you're better now."

Dark smiled, rubbing Wil's hand softly.

"Yes, I'm all better now..."