Sadistic Love

Dark is a masochist and Wilford is a sadist. This was obvious to all the ipliers, but they didn't know. Wilford and Dark have been dating for half a year, Dark knows that Wil is a little and Wil knows that Dark has a kittenspace...but that's it. Sure, those were mire coping mechanisms, but they didn't care. They loved each other no matter what headspace the other was in.
Dark has been wanting to tell Wil, but he was scared that if he told him...they would break up. That has happened before to him, he dated a girl and when she accidentally poured wax on him while out on a date, he let out a soft moan...and that was that. He sighed and decided that today was going to be the day he would tell Wilford.

"Dark? Are you here?"

It was Wil. He sat up at his desk and smiled.

"Yes, I'm here. Come in!"

Wil entered Dark's study, a shy smile on his face.

"Can you close the door?"

Wil nodded and quietly closed the door, locking it. He knew the drill, come in, close and lock the door, and strip. He walked towards Dark's desk and undid his bowtie. Dark smirked, loosening his tie.

"Master...I have to tell you something."

Wil smiled and sat on the edge of Dark's desk. His was shirt unbuttoned, his toned and tan chest exposed.

"What is it, kitten?" He asked, quickly buttoning up his shirt.

Now was not the time. He knew that.

Dark took a deep breath.

"I'm a masochist!" He blurted, feeling better now that he got it off of his chest.

Wil smirked, grabbing Dark's chin.

"Oh, Darling...why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm a sadist..."

Dark purred, getting on his knees.

"Please...choke me."

Wil smiled, running his hand through Dark's stubble as he purred.

"Oh...look at the time. I've got to go, I love you."

Wil kissed his forehead and left, leaving Dark needy. That was the most sadistic thing Dark has ever seen Wilford do.