𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

"I invited her I didn't know you had a girlfriend." His mother spoke.

I rolled my eyes that woman was so trifling. She knew about me very damn well. Every game she went to she saw me by his side. Formal dates and events I was on his arm we had heavy PDA he'll she was in the house when he was giving me head how did you not know I had a girlfriend!

"Now Auntie you knew damn well..." Kaina mumbled looking off to the side.

"Mama all due respect whether you knew or didn't why would you think I would want her here?" Karter asked.

I shook my head. He never and I mean never told his mother the facts he never provided her with common sense and it pissed me off always! I see why Kyli left and moved to Germany this woman was ridiculous.

"I'm gonna go outside by the food." I said getting a little upset at both him and his momma.

"I'm coming with you baby." Karter spoke trying to follow me.

"Karter please!" I shouted giving away the anger in my tone.

"Bae-" I walked outside completely ignoring him.

While I was outside I tried to regain composure and breathe.

"Word to everything Auntie Kwanie be aggy." Sydney spoke letting her accent fly free.

"No cuz that was disrespectful she knew about you all them disrespectful ass interviews she made she knew you." Kaina said.

"It's cool I'm used to her she hates me Kyli already told me how she do." I said sitting by the pool.

"She always been odd my momma said she got bullied real bad by light women." Kaina said sitting next to me with Sydney.

"Yeah my daddy said the same he said that she literally experienced soo much colorism that she adapted to it she married a white Dominican got pregnant with Karter and then her husband left her for a light skin woman and she got knocked up in the club with Kyli to this day she don't know the father." Sydney said.

"So because she experienced colorism she thinks it's okay to do that to me? I'm fucking human I have feelings I get discrimination I'm from a country full of it but I don't treat people like shit from my experiences." I said fuming with rage.

"My mom always told me that Auntie was trying to protect her kids from her fate and that she kissed the ass of those she hated to attain her goals. Her sons a Nfl player not a nobody like her he has his daddy light features that made him desirable and her daughter although she's considered ugly or basic in her mothers eyes she's doing big things all because of her brothers shadow. Kissing ass got her everywhere despite the mental that it broke." Kaina said.

"Yea it's no way to treat anyone but I truthfully think that her mental health is beyond repair and she needs therapy she's harboring demons." Sydney said rubbing my back in a comforting manner.

"Okay but his first love...I mean really." I said feeling my anger simmer down.

"She's always loved Sofia." Sydney said shaking her head.

"I don't know why that child is not all that and she has no taste or respect for personal space." Kaina said shivering in disgust.

I sighed getting up from by the pool.

I heard Karter calling my name so I decided to go over to where he was.

"You okay? Let's go talk by the car." He said taking my hand in his. We walked by his family smiling and making slight conversations with people.