𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
12:45

"Bruh why is she so fine tho?" Zen asked scrolling through pictures of my therapist.

"Eww you nasty." I said turning my nose up in disgust that girl was honestly to new to understand anything I could only admit she was good at her job.

"Bruh imma make her my baby momma." Terez spoke looking into Zen phone.

"Bruh why she so bad tho?" Terez said examining a video that she posted right before the game started.

"Y'all smiling a little too hard at a video get y'all damn head in the game

"Y'all smiling a little too hard at a video get y'all damn head in the game." I spoke snapping them into reality.

"Yo you right but we up by ten." Zen said pointing the at scoreboard I shrugged my shoulders.

"Y'all up by ten but making rookie ass mistakes these penalties are fucking ridiculous so get back in the game and get to work." I said since timeout was about to be up.

My two friends dapped me up before leaving and joining the game.

Around an hour later the game was over and the team was on the Megatron.

"Yoo lemme shoot my shot to Miss Shy Justice that girl is fine like wine." Zen flirted through the screen.

"Bruh don't even pay attention to that clown imma be her future baby father Ima be in ya DM's tonight mamas." He winked at the screen.

A few minutes later I noticed cameras flashing on a woman that looked mighty familiar. The girl walked over and out the court in a hurry and I was super curious so I had people help me walk so I could follow her.

"Shy is that you?" I asked seeing the same blonde from the video. She turned around confused but once she saw me she looked relieved.

"Can you please tell your friends to stop I don't want the media thinking something that they shouldn't be thinking." She said looking stressed.

"Yeah I'll tell them you don't like it. We're you gonna head home after this?" I asked her.

"Um actually I was gonna head to a bar I want to experience American drinks for the first time." She spoke softly with a smile.

"Plus I didn't make a real friend out here yet and I'd like to." She said flipping her hair out of her face.

"There's this bar that we always got to after the game you wanna go?" I asked her she nodded her head and I had my security team guide us out the building and into my private all black Escalade.