022

today , your dad asked you to come to the house . he had the day off for some reason . he didn't tell you , so you thought it was something personal . you got to the house quickly , seeing your dad's car outside .

you unlocked the door , going straight to your room . when you got in there , eri was playing with your stuff . you took it from her because you hated peoples going through your things . "hey , eri why are you in all my stuff?" you asked , holding your stuff tightly . your dad came into the room , seeing you looking between him and the younger girl .

"i called you here because of eri," he said , making you confused . "i- uh- i plan on adopting her." you started to feel weird , not really knowing how to feel .

"ok , well tell your soon to be adopted child to stay out of my stuff . and my room ," you said , putting everything back .

"y/n ," your dad said warningly , holding eri's hand .

"you told me i was the only one dad . your baby girl . me and you against the world . now what ? huh? just gonna replace me because i'm growing up and gonna be moving out soon ?" you said , picking your stuff up to leave . eri looked scared and worried , but because of your emotions you didn't care .

shota told eri to go downstairs and stopped you as you tried to push past him . "stop , y/n . i'd never replace you . she's a little girl that needs a family and i just so happened to be the one capable of providing her with that family ."  you understood everything he was saying , but you felt lied to . after your mom passed , he always said it would be you and him against the world . only you and him forever . your dad went to close the door and came back over to you . "look, you're going to be a hero soon and having your own place . you're even in a relationship-"

"i said i'd still spend time with you ! i'd never replace you !" you cried , making your dad reach out to hug you . his hug was exactly what you needed . "princess , don't cry . calm down ."

moving back , you shook your head and wiped your tears . "i'm not mad you're adopting a child . i just feel like you lied to me . all those things you said about it just being me and you and now you have another child to keep you busy . i'll never see you anymore outside of class , dad . you won't be at your dorm for me to come sit in your room and read books . we're never gonna get to spend time alone together . you on- never mind . i'm leaving ."

you stormed out as your dad tried to stop you . "y/n m/n aizawa ," your dad shouted , making you stop for a second , looking back at him with teary eyes and a tight face . you saw his eyes dialate , but you turned around and you kept going , not wanting to hear what he had to say right then .

when you got in the car , you drove off quickly , heading to a hotel to keep you away from everyone . when you got into your room , you turned off your location . you knew your dad would come and try to find you if you weren't in class tomorrow .

now that you thought about it , you felt that your were being selfish . you thought out loud , feeling you were stupid for all the things you said . you got a call on your phone , seeing it was katsuki . "hi , katsuki," you answered the facetime .

"hey , baby . where are you?" he asked , looking tired .

"i'm at a hotel due to a certain situation i'm in right now . i won't be in class tomorrow either ," you said , getting up to get your charger .

"can i come see you?"

"no . i need time to myself ." katsuki started to look disappointed , feeling like he did something wrong .

"baby , what happened ? we were just good earlier-"

"it's not between me and you , baby . it's someone else . i'll be back friday . i love you ." you smiled before hanging up on him , not wanting to give away anything too important . you put your phone on dnd as he started to blow you up along with your dad .