Chapter 7

Dinah's POV

I was kind of surprised when I got a message back from Normani saying that she wanted to go to Starbucks with me, it was the nearest coffee shop to me.

For some reason I felt the need to change my outfit to look good for Normani, I don't know why I felt the need to get changed. So I put on a new pair of jeans, with a plain white adidas shit l, with a leather jacket that I had it the back of my wardrobe, i was supposed it wasn't collecting the amount of time it's been there for but it doesn't matter coz it still fits.

Im on my way to Starbucks, I decided to walk because it was only around the corner from my house,  and was t far to walk. For a reason I don't know I was feeling nervous about seeing Normani in person coz I've really only seen her via the group chat, or that time briefly in school that one time I punched Austin.

Im now walking in Starbucks when I see Normani sitting at a table, my god she beautiful I thought to myself as my eyes wandered to her outfit l, she was wearing pretty much the same as I was, but her jeans were a darker blue, her outfit showed all her curves, I didn't know how long I was staring at her for but I could stare at her all day. Wait why am I think about her and staring at her.

"It's rude to stare you know" Normani said in a soft tone

"Ahah, errr sorry"I replied nervously

"It's okay Dinah, how are you"

"Im good, so it's our first time meeting up"

"Yeah it is, im glad you asked me to hang out because I want to know more about you"

"I want to know more about you too"

"Hey ladies what can I get for you" a waitress came over and asked us

"I'll have an iced coffee please" Normani responded to the question

"I'll have the same, it's my favourite "

"Okay I'll be back shortly"

"Iced coffee is you favourite drink, mine too" Normani said to me

"Yeah it's always been"

"Guess we have something in common already"

I kept stealing glances at her when she wasn't looking , I don't know why I was I just did, because Normani was beautiful like I couldn't keep my eyes off her, I also noticed her gaze on me a few times but I pretended that I didn't notice her.

I was really starting to like this girl and I've only just met her and I know I should t lien her but I do.

Most of my school lofe I was picked on because people found out I liked a girl back then I didn't know what it meant I thought it was normal and didn't think anything about it until people started to bully me, then I cam to the realisation that I was bi-sexual but I meant more towards girls, they have just always smelt nice and had good hygiene, unlike boys who hadn't and I have never like a bit to be honest, I've always like girls.

Normani and I have both finished out drinks,  but out of the blue I randomly asked her "what is your sexuality" I said out of the blue

"Errr I'm not gonna lie Dinah I don't know what it is" Normani said in a confused tone, I could tell she was telling the truth

"What your sexuality" she responded after she answered my question

"Bi-sexual" I responded with confidence

"Nice, it was really nice meeting you Dinah bit I have to go now it's getting late" she said sad

"Okay Normani I'll see you in school tomorrow, and it was nice to hang out with you" I said to her with a bright smile on my face

"Bye Dinah"

With that we said our goodbyes and left she went in one direction and I went in the other, still walking back home. When I got home all o could think about was hanging out with Normani , I remembered how nervous I was before meeting her, I was scared she wasn't going to like me but I was wrong she's friendly and kind. I'm actually starting to get feeling for her so quick but she can't find out coz she probably won't feel the same.

I'm so sorry guys that I litrally took months to add a new chapter but I was lost of ideas on why to write but if you have any ideas on chapters that would really help me out, if you do please message me and I'll give credits to ideas, I have also been busy with college but that shouldn't have been an excuse I'll try and remember to update-Chloe