Dark Sonic Appears!!😃😄😮

So it started as a good day then went bad quickly let me explain what happened

Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Rouge, Knuckles, Metal Sonic, and Eggman were all at Eggman's Lair playing video games. At some point Infinite showed up and they were prepared to fight him when he said "Hey Sonic I brought a certain someone well more like someones" as soon as he said that Robotnik and Sally came Sally was trapped and Robotnik then said "Hello! My failure of a brother and blue spiky rodent and as you can see I have Sally as my hostage but its not just her" then they saw Amy and cream with her too then they got Tails as well this was enough to make Sonic angry but not snap that part is later. Anyways robots came and they fought them for a while when Robotnik then aimed it at Tails not aware how important he is to Sonic this slowly pushed Sonic closer to the edge and no one but Eggman payed attention to how Sonic's fur turned a darker shade of blue "S-Sonic calm down" Eggman told him which did nothing everyone was confused but it was when Robotnik fired the gun that set Sonic off and when everyone expected to see blood and Tails either killed or barely alive but instead they see him, Amy and Sally out of the trap but what scared them was how Sonic was having his back faceing them and his fur almost a black color but when he spoke it terrified everyone "You thought I would let any of them die let alone him?!?!" he said in a cold and menacing voice that scared even Shadow and this was when Robotnik realized he f-cked up then Sonic's fur turned pitch black and his eyes were pure white and now his voice sounded other wordly "Prepare to die b-tch" with that he teleported him and Robotnik somewhere and when they returned you could barely recognise Robotnik. After that no one angered Sonic to that point otherwise they would be dead.