Team SSS

Team SSS agreed to hang out today and the day was quite filled with quite a bit of chaos here is how it went

Sonic, Shadow, and Silver were hanging out at Shadow's house. "Hey get off me!!" yelled Shadow at Sonic and Silver who were on top of him "No!" Sonic said which annoyed Shadow but he couldn't really do much unless he wanted to use up his chaos energy and wake up Silver.

 "Hey get off me!!" yelled Shadow at Sonic and Silver who were on top of him "No!" Sonic said which annoyed Shadow but he couldn't really do much unless he wanted to use up his chaos energy and wake up Silver

Here is how they looked

Rouge then came down the stairs and saw them and she laughed and took a picture with her phone "Hey boys what are you doing on top of Mr.Sunshine" she told them just to annoy Shadow "Well I would like to get off but if we wake up Silver he's gonna throw anything he finds at us and I mean ANYTHING" Sonic said remembering the time they woke him up and he almost kiled them"Then why'd you tell me no Faker?" Shadow asked "To annoy you" Sonic replied with his signature smile. After a while of being stuck like that Silver woke up and got off Sonic who then got off Shadow "Let's never do that again" Shadow said "Oh come on Shads" "Im serious" then the two argued while Silver went to get ice cream then when they realized he got ice cream they got some well not Sonic "Big blue no you know what happens" Rouge told Sonic "Come on Rouge just a little?" "No" They all said which made Sonic pout then Silver said "No one wants to deal with a extra hyper speedy hedgehog" then Sonic whispered to himself "But I manage to deal with Hyper and he's handfull" then Shadow asked him "What'd you say Faker?" Sonic who panicked said "Nothing just talking to myself!" he let it go and then they watched tv while excluding Sonic ate ice cream.

After that they were racing when Eggman came did his whole speech they trashed his robots but this time he had 3 chaos emeralds that were powering his new robot and they were having trouble fighting it when Sonic turned...super? nope he turned into Fleetway the only one who knew was Eggman and as soon as he saw him he decided to leave and Fleet teared right through the robot like it was nothing then he turned back into Sonic and while the dust was clearing you could see Sonic arguing with himself which confused and worried Shadow and Silver but when they tried talking to him about it he just told them to not worry and other excuses.