Long distance love..

" Sujata.." Ram shouted and walked towards the kitchen but stopped seeing Sita dadi.. he sat there only remembering she is not here ..

" Missing her? " Sita dadi asked lovingly..

" Yes ma.. i never stayed away from her even for a day .. but now .. i know Swara needs her but how can I control my heart.. i am being weak in her absence.." Ram sighed heavily..

" Then go to them.. Ram as per i know you both are perfect as a couple and parents.. you know your imperfections and that's what made you adorable.. if you are craving for her then Sujata is not less .. it's just she has to hide her sadness from Swara and Uttara.. while here you don't hide... " Sita dadi said calmly..

" You are right.. my one hearing is pending but interns can handle that ...also other cases i handover them only.. i will go tomorrow only.. ma.. do one thing.. please pack my bag and make some favourite things of my daughters... Yes please make Modak.. they both loves them.." Ram said and rushed to his firm..

Sanskar sat down feeling helpless.. he so much wanted to go with Ram but he knows if he will go then he won't come back without Swara.. he saw the time.. Ram must be in a plane while Swara and Uttara would be in college.. their exams are going on so he doesn't want to disturb them.. but he wants to see Swara.. he called Vedant..

Vedant saw the caller ID and smiled.. " Hi Sanskar..." He smiled happily..

Sanskar smiles seeing his buddy... " How are you?"

" I am perfectly fine but i don't think you are.." Vedant said casually seeing his face..

" Don't drag.. " Sanskar shook his head.. " I want to see Swara.." he said directly..

Vedant laughed.." As you say sir.. but you know right.. she is in exam hall...."

" I will just see her from far.. please.." Sanskar plead..

" You are pleading.. this is breaking news.. " Vedant teased more but gulped seeing his stern face.." Fine angry bird.. going.. don't know why Swara call me angry bird when you are far better for that place.. " Vedant murmured and goes to Swara's class... He turned the camera and stand at window..he knows if he will go inside Swara will come out not thinking about her exam.. " Here your Swara.. see as much as you want.. Mr desperate... "

Sanskar smiles seeing Swara who was trying to remember something.. she was scratching her head with pen then making faces.. he smiled seeing her thinking nervously.. suddenly she was looking for something around her.. she started to see here and there..

" Ved... Go from there right now.. " Sanskar said seriously..

Vedant got confused but left from there.." What happened?"

" She got to know that i am watching her.." Sanskar said calmly remembering her restlessness..

Vedant saw him like he is an alien.." Are you out of your mind.. i was hidden behind window.. n the exam hall was almost surrounded by 200 people.. "

" She can sense my presence.. i know her ..." Sanskar said smilingly remembering their moments when Swara used to understand his presence around her..

" You both are madly in love with each other.. why don't you confess man.." Vedant said casually.. he knows about them..

" Just little more time.. i want her to fight with her demons by her own.. her battle is with her own and i can't do anything with that.. if she will do that i will be right infront of her.." Sanskar said remembering her fear Whenever she comes close to him..

" You and your talks.. anyway let's come straight.. uncle called me he is coming.. when you are coming? Do you need any invitation?" Vedant asked seriously..