Betrayed or Loved

Sanskar takes a deep breath before stepping inside the house.. he gets the message that Swara is still at the workplace preparing for Emma's engagement dress .. as she needs some alterations.. but his mother is still inside.. Praying once he finally came to the door and opened the code.. he stepped inside just to receive a flying sandle of Sujata ..

" Mom... " He whined about being shocked..

" Unfortunately yes.. i am still your mom.. but that doesn't mean I will leave you.. you hurt my Swara.. didn't i warned you first only that after marriage if even a single tear comes in her eyes because of you..i will not leave you.." Sujata said angrily..

" I am sorry mom.. but it's needed for us to know the depth of our relationship.. we got married in haste where she was just finding an escape to run out from her house.. there was no mutual trust, love or commitment between us..i know i love her madly from starting but that doesn't mean i will cut her wings.. i just gave her the time of believing in relationship.. believing in me.. i was also hurt mom but i didn't wanted her to get separate after coming close to her..she will not bear that.." Sanskar hold her hands expressing his thoughts..

Sujata shake her head..but hugged him tightly.." Enough of all this now.. you both need each other.. just don't leave her again.. she will never be able to trust someone.." she said being emotional..

" Never mom.. i myself won't be away from her .. she is my breath.. how can I get separated.. i agreed for her only but now i know that she needs me and now i will never leave her alone.." Sanskar kissed her head.. both smiles and sat down..

Ram who was discussing one case with Uttara came out from study and smiled seeing them normal.. " So you forgot everyone after getting your son.. isn't it?he teased them sitting beside them.. Uttara just hugged Sanskar tightly after meeting him from long time..

" Miss you Bhai.. we all missed you alot.. you are very bad.. you never come even once to meet us.. " Uttara complained..

Sanskar smiles.." I missed you all infinity uttu.. but you know right it was needed.. i don't need to explain that to you.. afterall you understand me more then mom.." he caressed her cheeks.. she nodded smilingly.. " so now wipe your tears and be happy.. now i am not going anywhere without having you all by my side.." Uttara jumped happily on him who twirls her laughingly..

" They are fine but Swara.. she is definitely going to get a huge shock..." Sujata whispered to Ram.. who just hugged her from side.." They are mature enough to handle themselves Sujata.. we don't need to worry.."

" Uff this Emma and Durga.. both are just a headache for me.. even after being designer by herself Durga made me her designer saying she wants to wear something by my choice and there Emma.. completely useless regarding her clothes.. thank God Ved Bhai and Shaurya sir agreed to get engaged otherwise i would have got mad.." Swara murmured giving final touch to their gowns.. they both wanted gowns and asked for the different colours so Swara made light pink for the Durga while sky-blue for the Emma just like they wanted..

It was decided that engagement will be held in Goenka house as last big function because Sakshi and Shaurya decided to go back to India in the absence of Raj Goenka who was the pillar of this house.. after his death that house was just like a big box without any happiness.. but as they shared many memories here Sakshi wanted to leave the house on the good note.. And what can be good having her children engaged.. she happily took responsibility for Durga and Emma as a mother because they both were orphans.. while Sujata took the responsibility to make ready Shaurya and Vedant..

Swara took the dresses and run inside Goenka house..Shirin who was caretaker of the house smiles seeing her as she came here many times regarding work or sometimes with Sujata as Sakshi is her friend.. she quickly run to the room of Sakshi as she was sure both her dramaqueens will be there only getting ready..n she was right.. they both were throwing tantrums on Sakshi..