Chapter 6

"Yagi, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes when I saw this weirdo again. When Ryuuchi recognized him he immediately got the kids and made them hide behind him. I really admire how he takes care of the kids. 

"Nothing, they said that the babysitter club are out to take a look at the high school club" I rolled my eyes and crossed my hand across my chest. I already know that this guy is planning to do something. 

"I know why you're here. You can't touch them" I already know that he'll ask if he can pinch their cheeks and play with them. This weirdo. 

"There you are, I knew you were gonna go and try to find them" It was Chuukichi who just came. He gave me a small smile which I returned. We're really making some huge improvements here!

"Did this idiot cause any trouble?" He asked and I shook my head as a no. Not yet at least. I know that he won't hurt the kids but what he does is just creepy!

"No, not yet at least" 

I was shocked when Kamitani suddenly backed up and went to my side and whispered something. 

"You really act different when you're talking to him" I glared at him and pushed him far away from me and signaled him to go back to practice. This guy just might blow my cover because of his loud mouth! 

"Ryuuchi, would you mind if I go first? I'll just meet you guys inside" I should talk to Chuukichi inside since it's also so hot in here. 

"No, go ahead" He smiled and I said goodbye to everyone and got inside the campus. Luckily Chuukichi and Yagi followed me inside. 

"So, I heard that you guys are living together" We were walking around the school, checking some clubs to see if anything catches our attention. 

"It's for our project Yagi, how about you? Who did you partner up with?" I asked while looking at the cooking club. The sweets that they were preparing was still not ready. I'm good at cooking and baking but I don't think the cooking club is for me. 

"Some girl, I forgot what her name was though" He looked up and tried to remember the  name of the girl like it would be on top of the ceiling or something. 

"How unfortunate" Chuukichi teased which made me laugh. Yagi is good in class but sometimes he can be really forgetful when it comes to names or things that don't really matter for him. 

"Chuukichi, what time should we go home later?" I stopped and they did too. Yagi looked like he was about to jump up and down though, he's that thrilled that me and Chuukichi leave together for the mean time huh?

"Akari, did you always call me Chuukichi?" He asked and I nodded, confused. I thought he knew that I call him that. 

"Nezu is fine" He giggled and messed my hair a little bit. This was the first time that he told me to call him Nezu! Well he didn't really have the chance to do so since we only started talking a few days ago. 

"And to answer your question, you go home first. I need to go to work" He scratched the back of his neck shyly making me smile. He's so adorable. 

"Okay, I'll pick the kids up in school" Our siblings study in the same school which is easier for either one of us to pick them up when one of us is busy. Ryo can take them home too if both of us are busy. 

"You guys seem like husband and wife" He started fake crying in the middle of the hallway which grabbed people's attention. Some people were even glared at us because they thought we made him cry!

"You idiot, stop crying. You're embarrassing us!" Nezu tried to run away with me but Yagi held both of us and started fake crying harder. He even wiped his invisible tears!