Prolougue

Marinette came back from her explusion, and it seemed that everyone from her class had believed that she really hurt and stole from Lila. Since Lila's "tinnitus" had come back, our everyday ladybug had been pushed to the back of the class again. Slowly, but surely, the class started to drift toward Lila, leaving the poor baker girl in the dark. It was a long time since Marinette had hung out with her "friends", not because she was busy, but because they never had time for her. Alya even forgot to invite her to her birthday! They were too intrigued by Miss Rossi's tales that they forgot poor Mari. It was only every now and then that they spoke to her. Adrien kept telling her to take the highroad, and Marinette, still in love with him, decided to take his advice, but even he forgot about her. Lila realised she didn't even need to try to ruin Marinette's life, so only focused on Adrien, since she already had Marinette's friends. 

It was their last year of schooling, when Ladybug and Chat Noir had finally cornered Shadowmoth. With the help of her lucky charm, they defeated Shadowmoth.

"F-father?", Chat Noir gasped.

"What?? Adrien??", Ladybug screamed.

"Claws in", Adrien revealed himself.

Gabriel was shocked. He had been fighting his soon the entire time! Adrien and Ladybug started to understand why he did this, and Adrien forgave his father, but Gabriel knew he had to pay for what he did. Nathalie and Gabriel were imprisoned, but under Ladybug's condtion that no one should know who Shadowmoth was.

So Shadowmoth was defeated and Adrien had revealed himself. Ladybug remembering their promise revealed herself to Adrien.

"Marinette??", Adrien cried in shock.

"Are you disappointed that its me?", Marinette asked.

"No! I'm glad its you! I love you Ladybug!", Adrien confessed pulling Marinette into a hug.

"I love you too Adrien", Marinette whispered back. 

After graduating, Adrien immediately went to taking over the Gabriel brand, while Marinette worked under him part-time, and still studied fashion and desgining. When she finished, Marinette worked under Adrien full time, but worked as his secretary. 

**********************************************************************

This is just a backstory, just some information to let you know whats up.

If you have read the preview from the Miraculous Salt One-Shots, then you already might know what going to happen

Dumb dumb Adrien >:(

Well, I will get the next chapter up....soon.....hopefully....maybe....

JKJKJKJKJKKK

it will be out!!

- Marshmallow