!Your attributes!

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 20

Height: 164 centimeters (5'4)

Birthdate: (Your birthdate)

Appearance: Average height, long dark brown hair and Monolid hazel eyes/ whatever you'd like to imagine or based off of :).

Likes: Cats, sweet snacks, Literature, Attention (your likes).

Dislikes: Very noisy atmosphere, being left out, being hated by all. (your dislikes).

Ability: Demon's Subjugation (悪魔の討伐)                                                                                                              

-The Demon's Subjugation ability allows the user to control those who they command, this cursed speech can be able to manipulate, hypnotize and force the targets out of their own will and follow the command of those who use this ability.                                                                                       

-This applies to two or more targets, depending on the user's strength and control of their ability.

 -The ability will soon grow stronger the more the user deploys it, if used multiple times or continuously in a day the ability will start to increase in potency and will slowly take hold of the user...if used irresponsibly, the ability will slowly corrupt the user and placing them under the Demon's Subjugation themselves. (⁓Kinda like Corruption⁓)

(A/N: This fic might contain mentions of Suicide, Self-Harm, Dirty Jokes, Trauma and Etc. I'll make sure to put some TWs, also this fic might be an ooc komi, I tried to make her more relatable in additional to her social anxiety so this fic will be more enjoyable and humorous for the readers. :) )