35. A loop In Time.

The future

"Attention everybody. There has been a breach in the command center. Remain calm and Please clear the area immediately. I repeat remain calm"

The alarms were ringing throughout the entire building and people were running out of it. Suddenly the whole building started to shake, and people watched as a time ship starts to light up, everyone's eyes widened. The time ship flies into the sky and as the portal opens it zooms right into it.

There in the rumble, A hand sticks out and a groan is heard. The person uses all their strength to remove the big stone off them. The person is then revealed to be Trip. The green time force ranger.

He breathes heavily looking around the damage that has happened. He looks at his morpher. "Guys we've got a problem. A big problem."

Captain Logan who stood in the command center looked at his staff. "How many escaped?"

The person sighed. "2 sir." He slowly nodded. "What year did they escape to?"

"2004."

》》》

2004

In the cybercafe, Ethan sat next to Rhea both of them had a controller in their hands looking intensely at the Tv screen. They were playing a video game while Conner, Trent and Kira sat doing their assignments.

"Ethan you are so going down." Rhea said as she pressed a few buttons on the controller. Ethan smirked shaking his head. "Don't forget your talking to the king of video games. You can't beat me."

Rhea pressed a button making her character kick Ethan's character a few times. Ethan smirked and moved backwards and punch Rhea's character.

"Okay so you wanna play like that huh?" She sent fireballs at him and he created a wall to block it. He then sent back some fire balls at her and she jumped onto the tree to dodge them. "I am so going to win this."

"Haven't you heard that winning against Ethan isn't hard it's impossible."

Rhea shook her head. "Well there's a first for everything."

"Come on!" They both screamed at the tv. The other three looked at them annoyed.

Conner got up and stood in front of the tv. "Dude move out of the way."

Rhea tapped randomly on her controller. Conner rolled his eyes. "Guys we are trying to finish our assignments here. Don't you guys have work to do too?" They both shrugged.

"We were here early in the morning finishing it while you guys were asleep." Rhea continued to tap buttons on the controller.

Conner sighed and moved out of the way and as he did Ethan's eyes widened. "No how did you win?"

She smiled. "Haven't you heard? Rhea never looses." She smiled and sat the controller down and walked towards the others as Ethan pouted. Suddenly the whole cybercafe started shaking.

They all stumbled. "Earthquake. Everybody get down." They all quickly got down under the tables as things started to fall down.

After a while the earthquake stopped and everybody got up. "Everyone okay?"

They nodded. The rangers looked at each other. "Okay that was very weird."

"Yeah don't you think there would have been an earthquake warming or alarm or something?" Conner asked.

"Maybe it's something else?" Trent said.

They sighed.