☆PROLOGUE☆

Let's get started to unfold a new journey ft.tejran...

"No papa,I can't marry shivin" teja told her father...
She knew she is helpless as she can't think about marrying anyone else...
"you have to marry shivin,what's wrong in marrying him,we all like him" her father told her...
"but I don't like him ,because of him my situation was worst,I had to left my everything for him ykrrr" teja told her family with teary eyes...
She tried explaining them but they were not listening...
"but now he is guilty about his deeds teja ,stop being a brat" her mother tried explaining her...
"what we are doing is good for you and what's wrong you both are best friends ??" Her father said
"it's final you are marrying shivin " her mother said loudly....
"will you fucking listen to me???" She shouted to her parents and sat on the floor...
She was tired explaining it to her family and now she knew she has to tell them...
"what do you like someone else??"aly asked her
"Don't tell me teja there is another guy" mohsin said with anger...
"yes there is ,I can't marry anyone else because I love karan *while sobbing" she said and immediately covered her face with her hands....

*****

Hey guys I am starting a new story...show your love and support...
I will continue this if I get enough comments and reviews...